Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan just smiles and kisses her lips softly and then looks at her. "it's okay honey, guess I got too carried too with that tail of mine" he says with a grin and a wink as he then got out the car and went to the other side and opened the door for her.

"You can go out the car now my love" he says with a smile
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rosa, giving a cute 'aww' for a moment, looked to him before nodding. "Alright..." She mumbled, before slowly taking a gulp of the Herbal Tea down her throat, closing her eyes.

(Wales)

"Ah... makes sense, really... same apartment..." Carolyn muttered, giving a very little giggle as she nodded. "You were that eager to meet me too... thank goodness Rosa did something good- Anyhow, you're big brother must be nice to let you live there." She smiled a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles cutely, a light blush still crossing her cheeks. she then gently gets out of the car and plants a soft yet tender kiss on his lips. "thanks my love..." she then got her muzzle closer to his ear and whispers softly. "and maybe later you can use that tail of yours again" she giggles and winks at him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uh yeah I did." Shadow admited, "But I'm not sure if we exactly have the time for this right now." He thought aloud dissapointed.

OOC: Assume the position lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice grinned, "There's enough of time for it, twenty minutes is more than enough for me to show you" she said, took the rented movies from Shadow's paws and hurled them to her soft couch next to the TV, making sure they landed on it and didn't break. Since lady luck was on her side they landed perfectly fine, she didn't even bother to look and just started to drag Shadow all the way upstairs. "You're under arrest" she sensually chirped in the way.

OOC: I so love that line.

IC:

(Room)

Mar smiled, "Alright hottie, you can rest all you want. The TV's there" he pointed to an upper corner where the TV was somehow attached to the ceiling. "And don't worry, I'll leave copies for the keys I've got a couple over there laying around. If you need something just take it, kay?" he winked to Rosa, "I'll try not to be so hard on you next time, so just rest for now. See ya!" Mar said and in a hurry disappeared from the room after leaving a copy of his apartment keys on a table and locking the entrance door.

(Wales)

"Well gee..." Dot giggled, "He's always been taking care of me since I left home to study. But he some times is too over-protective... but he's a really nice dragon!" she added, smiling to Carolyne.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan returns the kiss and then growls playfully and swishes his tail softly and happily. "grrrr... now that sounds really tempting my finest sexy foxie" he says as he then holds her paw and starts to walk with her towards the college.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze nuzzled his head gently against Katt's palm, while growling softly. He wondered what his treat would be hoping that it would be going to the park and putting on a interesting show for everyone since he had no problem with showing off his body to the public.

"Disturbed I bet that was not the only thing on your mind since I know how you are about the ladies," she giggled softly while she ran a paw on the inside of disturbed leg teasing him some. "He will always help a lady in need no mater who it is," she stated with a slight grin.

Ooc: I somehow missed Light's post and was waiting on her to reply sorry
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"And if I resist?" Shadow said smiling slightly, "Just you against me, what'll you do?"

*Blaze's*

Katt gave Blaze a light scratch at the ears as she sat back against the couch and looked at him, "You want a treat?" She smiled as she spread her legs, showing off her crotch, "Come and get it boy." She said with a slight wink.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
CrazyWeredragon Wrote:Ooc: I somehow missed Light's post and was waiting on her to reply sorry

Ooc: Thats ok and its a he btw

IC:

Light softly giggled "I can already tell after his nice warm welcoming, I can already tell that he fun to be with" Light softly giggled again and slowly swifted her tail back on her lap
Rosa, giving a soft giggle, sighed as she saw the dragon escaping the house, looking down at her Herbal Tea as she took another gulp from it, remaining in the silence of the room as she continued to awaken more.

(Wales)

"Well, at least he's nice..." Carolyn giggled, looking onto Dot as she nodded. "Well, it is really nice to meet you, Dot." She chirped, nodding again. "I mean, Kurtz went away after... well..." She grew silent suddenly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds