Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
(Miharu's House)

Sedah looked up aswell as his two other heads who were sniffing at the steak then started panting showing their approval of the steaks aroma "Thank you Miharu..." Taking the steak up using the fork he bit off a piece of the steak and swallowed then paused "It is..quite good.." he commented. His eyes then glanced down at her breasts for a moment then shook his head going back to eating the steak.
The OCA
Miharu smile while twitching her ears happily, hearing the compliment. "..Thank you, Sedah... it's my job as a Mage to take care of you..." She spoke softly, as kept looking to Sedah.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"All you had to do was ask," snarled Shadow, holstering the revolver. Noticing she wasn't looking at them and that her tail had gone stiff, he cocked his head to the side.

"What's with you?" he growled.
Dominic nudged Shadow gently. "I dunno if a bloodbinding with her would work... she's looks to be at least part werewolf herself..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Sedah took another chomp of his steak and sighed "Miharu..as you were making the steak I had a vision of you being naked...I dont know what it means or what to think of it." he said pretty blankily as he wasn't one to be embarressed about anything really.
The OCA
The red-haired dragon blushed quite hardly to the soft kiss on his cheek, but only smiled, and nodded as he follows after her at a decent pace to match hers, his tail swishing quite happily behind him. "It'd be lovely to see you're home, you know." He chirped, looking onto her a little. "At least it'll probably be better then where I was gonna go..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva kept heading towards her house, still being a little far away from their current location.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... an apartment all by myself really." He muttered, lowering his ears a little as he chuckles. "Not exactly the best place to be... since I can't do much there anyhow..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"oh..I see.. well to be honest.. now I live alone on my house.. but long time ago.. I used to have someone there..." she then silence herself. it seemed the last part was said in a sad tone. she tried not to think about it but still the rest of the way until arriving to her house, she didn't talk.

once arriving at a small house, surrounded by other small houses too..she stood in front of her house and opened the door. "I hope the place isn't too cold for your liking.." was the only thing she muttered as she walked inside home and signalised him to come along.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Miharu's house >

She blush deeply as hearing his words, as she went silence before speak between gaps. "Uhmm...I-I also didn't know...w-what it does mean.."

< Streets >

Miyuki look back to Dominic and Shadow with her still serious face. "..Nothing... For me..there's no term 'ask' before attacking someone..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds