Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"I'm confused" Liz said, truly amazed at the recent discovery, but she was decided at that moment. "But we have to help! If those things are as bad as you say a Death God doesn't stand a chance alone!!" she said and took off running.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, well that was interesting, HAHAHAHAHA!!! Salem said doubled over laughing before straighting up and calming himself down I better leave or I'll lose them he thought staring in the direction the arrancar and shinigami fled. Besides, I think I just gave away my position thinking this he checked in the direction he had sensed the other arrancar and bagan to make his way down the back-alleys snickering as he followed his targets.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loki sighed, nudging Shadow. "We should go catch up with her. An Arcannar is no assignment for a rookie to tackle..." she remarked before heading off in the direction Liz just left.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Good point..." Shadow mumbled, before speeding off after Liz and Loki quickly, speeding quite swiftly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Liz took a turn on a corner, she was running very fast and she didn't even care about other Shinigamis nearby, she just ran past them while she headed to where she thought was the exit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Archaneous was in the sky with a look on his face that was like 'WTF'.Yoksen was still runiing from the elements as he ran into Kurtz,literally.
Katt quickly sidestepped out of Yoksen's way, her sword already drawn in preperation to recieve an attack.

Meanwhile at a safe distance Vulpin watched cautiosly, At this rate he'll have the every captain in the 13 squads out here. What is he thinking?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jena then slowly closed her eyes halfway "So you've never had sex with you're vice captain?" she asked suddenly.
The OCA
Loki finally caught up with Liz, forcing her to stop. "Hey! hang on a minute... First of all, you'll never be able to leave that way. The only way out of the Soul Society is to sort of... teleport." She sighed softly. "And another thing... a Arcannar is nothing you should be facing right now. You haven't the training or the experience..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Flash-stepping hardly, Kurtz reappeared somewhat next to Katt, biting his lower lip as he stared over to where the Captain who crashed into him was. "Watch your step, Captain." He sharply muttered, before looking to Katt. "You want to try, or go?"

(Soul Society)

Appearing quite a few minutes later, Shadow appeared down near where they both were, taking a stop right in front of them as he leaned down on his sheathed Zanpakuto. "Doo-doo.." He murmured, thinking quietly as his feline tail swished about.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds