Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Ollie grins. "Cool! Um... where do we start?" He sighs. "Didn't really think it through, heh...."
Kenzuma unfolded his map, scratching his head as he looked at it. "Well... um... we could start over there.." he said, pointing to the area on the map that looked like a park.
"Looks cool! Let's go!" He grins and starts walking there.
Kenzuma followed Ollie, not really knowing where he was going, but picking out different things in the hallway to help him find his way again later.
Ollie, meanwhile, starts checking Kenny out when he feels it safe, admiring the feline's figure.
They arrived at the park area without meeting any other students, though a few were scattered through it, they paid no attention to the two new arrivals.

"This is really nice...." Kenzuma said, glancing over at Ollie. He started wandering the area a bit, finding several covenient little nooks hidden by bushes. "they have things like that in a school..? Maybe they aren't meant for what I'm thinking.."
Ollie noticed them too. That's odd, he thinks.
Kenzuma blushed slightly, thinking to himself "I wonder if he would... No.. not yet.. I just barely met him..." "So... um... Did you already eat lunch?"
"Yep! Did you?"
"I did.. but I always bring more just in case... never know when you might get hungry... or when someone else might."