Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I just found this while I was fooling around in YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jAFKDBaAa0

I say it fits. :D
I watched last ep. I have questions.

Agumon said, "The portal is closed. There will be no more wild Digimon coming and I will be useless here...blah...blah..."

Ok, when the portal is closed, no more wild Digimon coming to Earth?

Back to episode 1:
I believe the portal is closed, right?
If it is closed, why still got wild Digimon coming to Earth?

In last episode, when captain said they wanted to close the portal forever (they didn't know how long it will be closed), the Earth is saved coz no more wild Digimon coming. How did they close the portal? How sure were they?

But why they didn't close it 'properly' in episode 1 so that no wild Digimon can come? I mean, if they closed the portal in episode 1 as secure as episode 48, there will be no wild Digimon coming to Earth in episode 1, right?

In the first place (episode 1), why they didn't destroy or close the portal forever? Why they decided to close it forever in last episode? If they closed it forever in episode 1, there will be no more battles in the following episodes.

This reminds me of Digimon season 1:
Gennai said he would seal the Digimon portal. (last episode)

But in Digimon season 2, Ken opened it easily.

Captain said the portal is closed. I believe someone will open it again in season 6. lol
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
[quote]RE: Digimon Savers (Season 5)

I just found this while I was fooling around in YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jAFKDBaAa0

I say it fits.
I and everyone else who saw that video agrees that she needs to sound older. But she could do it.
Thk for the answer.

Do you think it is worthy to stay in the Digital World for a long time? May be forever?

If I were Masaru, I would 100% go to the Digital World with Agumon.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Because in the Digital World:
no need to do homework.
no need to worry about money.
no need to worry about basic needs.

no other human friends? Who cares. Could do whatever I want. Might be can build my own kingdom and become king.

Really, I want to go to the Digital World. :D
Well I think if you tried to become King of the Digital World someone would beat you down. lol

As for Masaru in the Digital World, no he dosen't have homework, but he is basically walking around and keeping the peace against potentially deadly things...that's enough to think about. I believe they still need to fulfill basic needs, though I'm not sure about eating...they never seemed to do it, but I don't remember it being mentioned to follow the Tamers idea of not needing food in the digital world.

Masaru's cause for staying in the Digital World is indeed worthy. He is there to keep the peace and help the Digimon rebuild.
Err...but...I thought the Digimon Knights are protecting the Digimon?

So, Masaru was not working for the Royal Knights, he was on his own?

I guess Masaru joined the Royal Knights group and became the leader - not God - team leader. :D

Yoshino became police of the earth while Masaru became police of the Digital World. :)
if the digital world was real I'd doubt going there , there's a big bunch of dimentions so why couldn't it be true ;P

most probably get killed easy over there an buh bye :P . though if you find a digimon partner , that would rule :P
Veemon's Followers
When u got Burst Mode, you don't need to be afraid. :D

BentyLeomon beaten the Royal Knight easily. :shock:
That was mostly because of the digisoul power. But he did.