Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
(Mitsuki's House)

"Nah they know where I'm at...they wont be too worried about me, maybe a little curious but worried no." Disturbed said replying to Mitsuki's statement then his ears twitched "Unless you want me to go, I understand.."
The OCA
Mitsuki looks to Disturbed with blushy face as shooks head slowly. "No..it's not what I mean... ...You need a place to rest for whole night...So..I just wondering...if...you want to..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh! Um... " Andrew flushed visibly, shifting nervously again. "Umm... no reason really I suppose... you just looked upset..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Flynn laughed and bowed with mock formality. "Sure. Since you're a personal guest, I extend you the hospitality of the guest suite. Nice comfortable bed, private bathroom, and a fantastic view of the sunblasted wasteland." He laughed at his own bad taste in jokes and rubbed the back of his head a little shyly. "And...um...I'm right next door."
"Tee-hee" Serra giggled for the first time in the two hours' time they had spent between her bath and their scene. She smiled to Andrew and patted his shoulder once again valantly, "I'm pretty sure of it. Thanks for minding!" she said. "Hey... I think we can be friends, so let's not be so shy among ourselves, okay? I don't like getting embarrassed and... that kind of stuff" she kept on blurting as she thought of him only smiling and leaving to sleep.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Andrew smiled and nodded. "Alright then; I don't like being embarrassed either... I mean mostly I don't want to upset you; other than that, nothing much upsets me." he remarked. "Goodnight..." he said as she went to bed, leaving to sleep himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Disturbed smiled at Mitsuki's offer "If your offering then how can I refuse." he replied as his paws gently rubbed her sides.
The OCA
Mitsuki kept blushing, feeling his soft paws caress her sides. "U-uhmm...Let's go inside...Dis... Can we..? "
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed let out a small chuckle "I dont know its your house." he then scooped up the werewolf in his strong arms, getting up from the cockpits seat the wolf lept back down from his suit walking back towards her house. The whole time he walked he eye were locked onto Mitsuki cradled in his arms "You look very cute right now you know that?" he commented approaching the door "Ladies first." he chimed setting her down.
The OCA
Serra sighed in relief as he left, she was waving a small good-bye with her claw. When Andrew was gone, she turned around and jumped into her bed. "I think that went smooth" she said to herself with a small giggle and then she covered herself up, leaving the towel on the floor again. The dragoness was fast asleep in seconds.

OOC: Wanna switch night-time to day-time now?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad