Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Such a good boy," Katt smiled nuzzling him a bit on the forehead, "I bet you want a treat don't you?" She asked kneeling down infront of him.

*House*

"But what about the pizza?" Shadow asked they entered Alice's house.

OOC: WHO CARES ABOUT THE PIZZA!! YOU'RE GONNA GET SOME BOOTAY!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Star's Apartment >

"Sparring, huh?", Richter questioned as they both ascending the stairway, "then, you two do train often...right?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan smiles as the tip of his tail then tickles her waist playfully. "oh really? good to know then foxie" he says as they soon arrive to the college, he gets in the visitors parking and searchs for a spot to park his car.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles as he tickles her waist. "s-stop it honey...that t-tickles" she keeps giggling and then perks ears up as she notices they are finally at school.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:
Shadowknight Wrote:OOC: WHO CARES ABOUT THE PIZZA!! YOU'RE GONNA GET SOME BOOTAY!

Hey I was gonna make her say that. Now I'll have to think about something else-

IC:

Alice quickly closed the door behind Shadow, she grinned widely. "I think pizza's the last thing you'll think about when I show you my toys."

(Room)

"Then I'll help ya" Mar said, "After all, you're my guest" he grinned, grabbed her bowl and the spoon, and then raised the spoon to near it to her lips. "After all that fun I'm sure you're hungry, and this hasn't lost its heat either" he winked.

(Wales)

Dot smiled a bit as he guided her through the house, "I can't wait!" she said to him, being as impatient as ever.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Room)

"More tired then hungry really, Marty." Rosa admitted, blushing hardly and shivering a little to the spoon near her lips. She wasn't exactly sure about the idea, looking towards him. "And hungry is... well... a little near to none..." She mumbled, swishing her tail only softly.

(Wales: Kurtz's House)

Gulping hardly, Kurtz closed his eyes for a moment. "Well... guess this is it." With a hard gulp, he knocked softly on the door, before opening it. The movie that his mother were watching stopped, as they looked towards the door. Kurtz slowly walked in, before smiling. "Hay Mom."

To whom his mother was, she was quite a nice middle-aged woman, sharing the same red hair as Kurtz, but more of a complete white scale color, her figure more actually like that of a model's. Her eyes scanned over him, before her eyes shot open in realisation. "K-Kurtz?!"

"Yep. Came home after all this time." He chirped, lowering his ears as he sighed softly. "I should've at least visited...."

"Be quiet." His mother chirped, suddenly cuddling Kurtz close as she buried her head in his shoulder. "How worried do you think I've been over the years you've not been here?"

"I... don't know..." Kurtz muttered, looking towards her. "...But... I'm sorry..."

"You shouldn't be sorry. Anyhow, look how you've grown..." She smiled, pulling her head back as she put her claw over his head, giggling. "You've cleared me quite a bit, haven't you now?"

Chuckling very softly, Kurtz nodded, before taking a glance to the door, a gulp going down his throat as he spoke. "Yeah...."

Twitching her ears in response to seeing Kurtz looking to the door, his mother blinked. "What... is it?"

"Uhm... mom... I didn't come alone either." He looked back towards her again momentarily, as he looked to the door eagerly. "...I came with... well..." Kurtz then gulped, as he waited for Dot to walk in from the hallway.

(Furry College: Canteen)

Murring happily, Nath nodded gently, blushing softly as he smiled. "I... guess." He then rested back, chuckling as he looked at her. "...I mean... I didn't expect for this to come out like this...." He muttered only softly, his purple hair ruffling a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Mitsuki's apartment >

Mitsuki stepped inside the house while sighing softly. All she need to do now is waiting for tonight's performance, but since she have lots of time, she went to the desk and start to draw a special handmade edition of 'Furry College'.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"At least three hours a week... Sometimes more.." Star said, smiling at him.
Mar twitched his blue ears, "Is that so?" he rested the bowl on his side-table, then laid back and stared on her, "Hmm... well maybe I could prepare you a small herbal tea cup, it works wonders with tiredness" he smiled. "Otherwise, want some coffee then?" Mar offered.

(Wales)

Dorothy then came out open to view. She smiled at seeing the other dragoness next to Kurtz. Taking a guess she was his mother she walked a bit closer, her arms cutely and innocently tied behind herself. "Hi" her sweet voice greeted as she brought one claw up to give a small, shy wave.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hm..." Thinking quietly, Rosa looked towards Mar, as she smiled. "The... Herbal Tea sounds quite nice..." She murmured, before resting back herself on the bed.

(Wales: Kurtz's Home)

Blinking twice, the red-haired dragoness took a look towards Dorothy, her eyes widening. "Oh, hello there!" She chimed, smiling happily before Kurtz muttered.

"Dorothy, meet my mom, Carolyn... and uh... Mom, meet my..." He then rubbed the back of his neck, before smiling more. "...Girlfriend."

Almost immediately, Carolyn coughed as she turned to look at him. "She's your girlfriend?" She chirped, before looking towards Dot. "W-Well... Uhh... nice to meet you, Dot!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds