Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Vook heard the knock at the door, and pulled altima's pants back up onto him, then opened the door with telekinesis. "yes, how can i help you shadow?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow was slightly surprised when Vook greeted him so casually, but took it to mean Anna had already told them of his ressurection.

"I'd just like my stuff back," he said, motioning to his toys on the floor.
"ah, okay." Vook collected all the toys and stuff they borrowed from shadow, and put them back into the box. "here ya go!" she said, winking at him, and handing him the box.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma peeked into the room from behind Shadow, hoping that he hadn't been noticed yet because he still had no idea what he wanted to do. He blushed when Robin's emotions changed from fear and anger to animalistic lust. He did not let his own fear drive him away from there though, he simply waited for his chance to either say, or do something.
"Thanks," said Shadow, grabbing up his stuff and racing back to Anna's room. Entering, he set the stuff on the floor and moved over to his new mate, smiling.

"So, masturbate much while I was gone?" he purred, rubbing her bloated tummy.
Anna smiled and looked up at him, mrring happily. "Mm enough to keep me thinking about you..." she remarked, shivering as Shadow rubbed her stomach.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, placing a kiss on Anna's swollen belly, then producing the air tank and hose.

"Mmm, want it in your pussy...or is that place reserved?" he purred, turning on the gas and letting it blow all over the ferret's body.
Anna cast her gaze over Shadow's body slowly, smiling softly as the gas swept over her, playing with her fur. "Mmm I can think of something else I'd rather have there..." she said, smiling playfully. "But if you want to finish blowing me up first, go ahead love..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, then gently pushed the hose into Anna's muff.

"Mmm, I want you nice and wet and horny when I mate with you, so I think I'll put it there," he purred, returning his hand to the hose and beginning to push it in and out of the ferret's puss, using it like a dildo.
Anna gasped and clutched at the bedsheets, crying and moaning softly as the house penetrated her gently, filling her with gas, intensifying her pleasure. She looked up at Shadow, still moaning softly as she stared at him, her gaze filled with love and intense, craving lust.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA