Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Murring long and lustfully Emmy slowly sat up looking down at the silver furred fox which she put her arms around her neck hugging her softly her soft breasts just infront of Kiva's muzzle, "That was lovely my sweetie." she whispered into her ear before licking it softly.
The OCA
Kiva's ears twitch happily and she murrs as she rubs her muzzle in-between Emmy's breasts in a gently and soft way. "glad you liked it cutie..." her tail wags around happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy giggled happily laying back on the sofa murring gently "Kiva...." she looked down at her with a lovely smile "..you're the lovliest foxy I've ever met and absolutely adorable." she then blushed deeply as she had something on her mind but didnt know how her foxy friend would react.
The OCA
Kiva smiles and slowly crawls up to Emmy and lays on top of her. "I could say the same from you... Emmy... " she closed her muzzle to Emmy's ear and whispers softly before licking it gently. "you are sexy too.." she giggles cutely and then plants a soft kiss on Emmy's nose while looking into her eyes. "and tell me.. why are you blushing so deeply now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Slowly midclosing her eyes Emmy murs cutely from Kiva's comment also feeling their naked bodies touching which she couldnt deny that she loved the feeling. Looking into Kiva's cute eyes the green wolfess plants a soft kiss on her lips, her fluffy tail wrapping around the fox's waist huggingly, "Kiva..would you like to be my g-girlfriend?" she asked her cheeks deepened in redness.
The OCA
Kiva suddenly blushed as darkly as her cheeks would allow. she actually was speechless for some time before planting a soft kiss on Emmy's lips. "y-you mean i-it...c-cutie?" she asks softly and in a soothing voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing deeply aswell Emmy nodded "I've never been more sure of anything Kiva. I know it may seem sudden since we just met but theres something about you that I absolutely love besides your outstanding cuteness." The wolfess said with heart filled emotion nuzzling Kiva's cheek.
The OCA
Kiva murrs softly and keeps blushing while smiling cutely at Emmy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy completely filled with happiness smiled widly from Kiva's answer muring softly to the nuzzle. Closing her muzzle to the fox's beautifal neck the wolfess starts to lick her neck as one of her other paws start to rub the other side of her neck "You dont know how happy this makes me..mrrr."
The OCA
Kiva couldn't help but let out soft moans as Emmy licks her neck. her own paws slowly travel to Emmy's breasts and gently cups them while caressing them tenderly. "It makes me happy too..my cutie and sexy...girlfriend" she murred after speaking so sweetly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions