Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Sedah just allowed her to hug his bulky black and red arm "..right well b-better get inside I'll guard the front door.." he said simply.
The OCA
Miharu shooks head slowly, cuddles his arm closer. "No...You need to go in as well...Your summoned helhoulds will guard the house...You need to be treated nicely, Sedah..." With that, she pulls him slowly towards the door before opened it in.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I..suppose so.." Sedah sighed a little crouching down just enough to get through the door and into Miharu's house the demon dog stood there with his head hunched over so it wouldnt hit the ceiling.
The OCA
"Please have a seat. You want to eat or drink anything..?" She looks up, facing Sedah while waiting for the reply.

OOC : Add new character.

Name: Miyuki
Orientation: Straight
Species: Human with werewolf tail and ears
Role: Mage
Magic/Powers: Thunder-based magic

Divine strike - Most powerful and deadly thunder strike. Combine with Source powers;able to defeat the strongest enemies with one attack.

Core Sphere - Throws an electric-charge sphere. Able to paralyze the enemy for short period of time, depending of how much the enemy receive the hit.

Sixth Sense - Able to detect other Source and Mage.

Quick Strike - Using her long sharp claws with electric charges on it.

Alternate - Change herself into a fully werewolf.

Agility - High speed in moving and sometimes could create multiple vision of herself.

Bound/Unbound: Unbound
Description : Standing at 1.83m, Miyuki is a normal human, had a grey werewolf ears and tail, brown eyes and long black hair. She wears a normal T-shirt, low cut shorts and shoes. Her bust size are D-cup. She had twin personalities; She'll become serious during daytime and become very friendly during night.

IC : In the meantime, a tall female with grey werewolf tail and ears walking down the streets, as the people looking at her strangely.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah looked around for a place to sit he saw the sofa in the living room which he probably would have crushed if he tried to sit on it. Carefully the demon dog sat down on the floor like a normal dog would except much larger and bigger muscles. "Umm anything is fine miss, you really dont have to." he replied to Mitsuki's offer "you're...very generous of offering.."
The OCA
OOC : Dis, correction. It's Miharu, not Mitsuki.

Miharu smiles while waving her tail happily. "..Thank you, Sedah.. As my new Source, I need to serve you..." With that, she walks to the kitchen and open the fridge; take out the steak and some ingredients.

She wears the apron and start to make a black-pepper steak for Sedah.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Hehe sorry mixed up with M/ECA :P

IC:

Sedah continued to sit in the living room his massive physique and muscles practicly filling up the room which he was careful about his movements, even his tail. Repositioning himself very slowly the giant dog laid down like a normal dog would with his head propped up waiting for Miharu's return.
The OCA
As he raced after the demon, using his keen senses to track him, Shadow noticed a strange sight: a female human with werewolf ears and tail. Skidding to a halt, Shadow cocked his head to the side, fascinated by the spectacle.
As Dominic caught up with Shadow he stopped, blinking as he spotted the same girl. "Well... that's not something you see every day..." he muttered softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Miharu's house >

Miharu began to cook a black-pepper steak for her guest. From her expression, she seems really happy; manage to bloodbounding with second Source, after the first one leaves her.

< Streets >

Miyuki stopped walking; sensing two Sources located very near from where she standing. "I could sense Sources around here..." She turn her face sideway, taking a slight glance to Shadow and Dominic.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds