Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"sure thing honey, we'll see you at the concert Mitsuki" Dan says with a smile and then he and Yoosei walk out the apartment and back to his car.

"if I'm right Nath and Saph must be in class at the moment right honey?" he asks Yoosei as they get to his car and he opens the door for her to climb in.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze just nodded twice since he was not allowed to talk at the moment. He loved being Katt's pet and doing her bedding, as he waited for her next command.

(Cafeteria)

Carmen blushed slightly at the kiss, "We will be glad to help you Light, though Disturbed would be of more help then I will be at the moment," she stated as her blush deepened drastically as she remembered what happened in history earlier.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Heh I'll help as much as I can" Disturbed added flexing his bulky right arm his bicep bulging out "we'll be done faster than you can say strap-on." he chuckled poking his tongue out.

"Mhmm I would..it'll give me a chance to see what you've been up to the whole time we've been apart." Saphire sighed "I..really missed you over those years..it was like you completely disappeared.."
The OCA
"What a cute puppy." Katt smiled as she petted Blaze on the head, "Okay boy let's see if you know any tricks. Sit up and beg." Katt ordered still holding onto the leash.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei smiles cutely and nods before sitting again on the seat next to the driver seat. "yup they must be in class now.. or maybe it's lunch time already... I am not sure.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan checked his clock and smiles as he gets on the driver's seat and turns on the engine and starts to drive towards the college. "considering the time yes it must be lunch time honey, so what about if we search them on the cafeteria?" he says as they stop on a red light.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Star's Apartment >

"Sure, why not...it's your home, isn't it?", Richter kidded, giving her paw a gentle squeeze with his own.
Jumping out of the car, he raced around to the passenger side, opened the door and helped Star from her seat. Grabbing their backpacks from the back seat, the wolf closed the door and grasped the Renamon's paw. Looking over into Star's eyes, "Well, roommate...why don't you show me around the place...if you don't mind?"

OOC: I'm referring to Richter as a wolf, it sounds better than hybrid or wolf/coyote. :D
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"And... I'm sorry for that, Saphire... I wasn't able to afford to come over with you as you already know back then..." He lowered his ears and looked towards her, before gritting his teeth. "Damnit... makes me damn wish I was at least somewhat better for money...." Lowering his head slowly after, he swished his tail. "It was... lonely... those years without you there."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei twitches her ears and looks at Dan while smiling cutely. "sounds a good idea honey.. " she blushes lightly as she guides her tails to near his tail and gently wraps around it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thanks so much" Light smiled as she started to take a bite out of her apple. " Who knew I make friends this quickly usually it take me four or five hours to make friends with someone"