Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
"Sure. That would be no problem with me..." Mihari smile as grab Sedah's paw, start to walk and at the same time, she show every place to him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well... stilll... what now, Shiva?" He looked at her, and blushed softly over his cheeks as he heard her cute giggle again, only smiling. "Shall we go somewhere? To you're place?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Even though his paw was much larger than her's Sedah walked with Miharu paw in paw as he looked around "Much different on the surface.." he commented simply.

Every step the two made people made way for the two as Sedah's very appearance made everyone fear in his step not daring to upset his new companion.
The OCA
Shiva blinks in surprise from the question but then smiles cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow threw open the door and jumped out, almost immediatly spotting the three-headed devil dog and leveling the revolver at him.

"Hold it right there, demon scum!" he snarled, thumbing back the hammer on his pistol.
Dominic blinked, lowering his gun as he spotted the three-headed beast. "Hang on... How do we know he's even doing anything wrong?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
As Miharu spotted Shadow and Dominic, she unsheathe her long claws and glared sharply.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Seeing Shadow aiming a gun at him the Sedah stood up on his hind legs towering over bothe him and his mage stepping infront of Miharu then let out a low demonic growl "..You have a problem kitty?!" The middle head spoke as the other two growled minisingly.
The OCA
Shadow smirked at the demon's pathetic attempt to intimidate him.

"Yeah, you're the problem. Don't know what the rules are down in Hell, but up here, you can't just march around murdering people," he growled, suddenly turning the gun to the female with him.

"I know you probably aren't much affected by silver bullets...but what about your girlfriend?" he snarled, his pistol aimed right between her eyes.
Sedah's eyes darted at the gun then at Miharu the cerberus slowly stepped infront of her, his body completely hiding her from Shadow's aim "Go ahead and pull the trigger.." then all three mouths openned filled with demonic fire "..see what happens pussy cat." as he finished the fire balls grew in size.
The OCA