Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna whimpered softly, sorely tempted to plead with him not to stop. "Like what love...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow blushed, a little nervous at revealing his secret.

"Well...would you mind if I...if I...inflated you...like a balloon?" he asked, his blush deepening.
"I... I dunno. It sounds strange, but exciting at the same time..." she said, squirming still from intense arousal.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Here, I'll just blow a few puffs into you, just to let you get used to it. If you don't like it, we can just make normal love," he purred, nestling his lips into her womanhood. Taking a deep breath, he blew air into her pussy.
Anna shuddered, feeling herself stretch slightly to accomidate the inading air. "Mm... it feels strange... but good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow blew a few more breaths into her, then pulled away, sitting up and admiring her bloated tummy. She looked almost five or six months pregnant.

"Well...what do you think?" he purred, rubbing her big belly.
Anna blushed, looking down at her bloated stomach. "Oh wow. That's so odd, but it feels... reeeally good for some reason..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, rubbing her bloated gut.

"Is that big enough...or do you want to go all the way?" he asked, reaching down and rubbing a finger over her drooling slit.
Anna shuddered, her expanded body even more sensitive. "ahhhn! Will... will the pleasure be even more intense?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow cocked his head to the side, thinking.

"I think so...I mean, I think your skin will be more sensitive since it'll be so stretched out," he said, rubbing her bloated form with his paw.