Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna gasped softly, squirming slightly against Shadow's claw, obviously eager for more. "Mmm... god that feels gooood..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow gently pressed his thumb down on her clit, not very hard, but just enough to make her feel it.

"Tell me how good it feels...tell me how bad you want it," he purrs, blowing another breath of air onto her slit.
Anna gasped, squirming and rubbing herself against Shadow's thumb. "Ohh god... Shadow it feels so good. I'm so hot for you... it feels like my blood's on fire..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, gently rubbing the pad of his thumb against Anna's clitoris, pushing two fingers from his other hand into her glistening cunny. His tail slithered up her belly to her plump tits, wrapping around her right boob and squeezing it gently.
Anna shuddered and moaned, grinding into Shadow's paws as his tail fondled her breast. Her hands clenched and unclenched, pulling at the sheets.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow added another two fingers to her pussy, rubbing harder on her clit.

"Mmm, how close are you, my love?" he purred, speeding up his fingers, running them all along the walls of her love tunnel.
Anna cried out, clenching down on Shadow's fingers. "Ohh god... I'm so close... so very close..." she whimpered, squirming and moaning constantly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Mmm, then I better get ready to taste your essence," he purred, pulling his fingers from her cunny and placing his face in front of it. He started to lap at it, then stopped, thinking.

"Hey Anna...would you mind if I...tried one of my fetishes on you?" he asked, moving up to her head and looking into her eyes.
"yeah, you should be getting horny, rob" vook said, giggling. "now about you, my love..." vook rubbed altima's crotch, coaxing his member out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima murred, as Vook continued to rub his crotch. "w-wanna know a secret? If you could just rub the base of my tail, for me..." Altima said.

For no apparent reason, Robin began to buck his hips, as if that alone would help his horniness. "ahh... g-good, what did you do to me?!"