Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: YAY! 5K!

IC:

"AHHH! NNHH!" Rosa moaned hardly to the pinching to her clit, her eyes screwing closed as her cunt grew even more wet; pleasure building up within her cunt. "Ohhh, s-stop prodding, please...!" She pleaded softly.

(Wales)

"Aww... already?" Kurtz cursed softly under his breath, before slowly getting up as he opened his eyes, although murring to the rubbing of his chest. Getting out of the bed, he stood up, looking towards Dot. "Come on then... let's go, shall we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Matt Ishida Wrote:Yoosei blushes lightly and smiles cutely. "he is more than just a friend... he is my boyfriend.." she blushes more and then looks at Dan.

Dan smiles at Mitsuki and bows respectufully at her before kiss her paw softly. "is a honor meet you Mitsuki, I always have admired your beautiful voice, I used to listen to it when I was out in mission in the army, it really helped me to relax after a long day" he says with a smile as he then puts an arm around Yoosei in a gentle hug.

"I didn't knew my lovely Yoosei had the luck of being friends with such wonderful artist" he adds as he smiles at Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki bows her head and smiles to Dan, while blushing lightly as he kiss her paw. "Well...thank you...In order to make the listener feel relaxed, I put all my heart into each songs I compose..."

She look back to Yoosei as place her paw on her shoulder, tapping it softly while giggling. "I didn't know you already had a boyfriend, Yoosei-san... Anyway, may I know your name?" She turn her vision back to Dan.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and nods. "my name is Daniel but you can call me Dan for short, that's how everyone calls me and I kinda like it in that way dunno I kinda like how simply Dan sounds" he says while shrugging his shoulders and smiling.

"And about your songs I can tell you put your whole soul on each song you compose, and that is something really rare to find this days within all those artists, most of them just sing for the fame but there are really few ones like you that put everything on their music and that makes them so special" he says softly while caressing Yoosei's shoulder gently and lovingly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and then murrs softly when Dan caresses her shoulder. she then smiles cutely and looks at Mitsuki. "so true Mitsuki.. I have a boyfriend already.. well actually we only started dating on the other day.. was when I met him once again." she swishes her tails ".hmm..anyway what is it that you need my help Mitsuki?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire looked over the manga "Ooohhh so this is manga." she continued to read and smiled "This is really good Nath." the wolfess looked up for a moment smiling cutely "This is really good, you should be very proud of yourself."

( Cafeteria )

Disturbed looked at Light with a warm smiled "School food is free Light." he then poked his tongue out "Students dont have to pay."
The OCA
Nath chuckled a little before he lowered his ears, blushing. "Well... that isn't... all I've done over the two years..." He muttered very gently, gulping slightly. "There's another 32 where that came from."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Right, what kind of pizza did you want again?" Shadow asked as he opened the parlor door and held it open for her, "I know the fries but we might have to get those elsewhere."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star smiled over at Richter. Already seeming a great deal calmer after admitting what was troubling her. "Well.. while we wait for him to get back... why don't you tell me a little about yourself..? I've told you quite a bit already..."
"OK, I'll tell you the quick version.", he replied, leaning back in his chair.
"I moved here from out of town, to attend college here. I actually went to University State, last year, but my parents couldn't afford the tuition and lodging after one year...even though my grades were good enough. I drove here today, to pay my tuition, purchase my books and to look for some housing." Richter sat up, sighed and looked off in the distance. "And...if I don't find a place to stay...I'll probably be sleeping in my car, tonight."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz