Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
He smile as kept holding her paw while walking side by side with her, walking towards their favorite place, the lake.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles cutely, rubbing his paw gently as they walk. "you know honey...it was so lovely that you wanted to come for a walk with me.. it made me so happy when you made that invitation."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That would be no problem with me, because we really need to spend some time together.." He smile as they arrive at the lake.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As they arrive at the lake, she quickly hugged him and nuzzle him happily while smiling cutely. "and I so love to spend time with you,honey"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He murrs happily from the nuzzles and he return the hugs. "Indeed.. Let's sit under the tree.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods and smiles cutely while breaking the hug and pulling him to the nearby tree and make him sit down as she lays down on the grassy field and rest her head on his lap.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile as place his paw on her head and caress her hair softly. "It's very beautiful view...Don't you think..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs happily and twitches her ears while nodding. "really beautiful and so peacefull as well"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Remember our wedding moments...? At this place...we finally become husband..and wife..." Kept caressing her head and hair.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs happily and nods. "so true honey... this has been always our special place for everything... we have spend wonderful moments here as well as we married here too.. " she smiles cutely at him and swishes her tails softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions