Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Shadow smiled at her, nuzzling her gently.

"Anna, my dear, it's not what's outside that captured my love...," he said, placing his hand over her heart and feeling it pound. "...it's what's inside," he cooed.
Anna blushed and smiled up at him, her heart pounding gently against the palm of his hand. She reached out gently, draping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply, her whole body pressing against his, all too aware of his bulging groin pressing into hers.

Oh god, he's enormous... she thought, squirming slightly against his groin, but still maintaining the passionate kiss, her tongue brushing against his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow murred into their kiss, opening his mouth and letting her tongue in, his own tongue moving to block hers. Feeling her squirming against his erect cock, he teased her by rubbing the bulge against her own crotch, which was no doubt wet with arousal.
Anna gasped softly, feeling the bulge grinding into her, the thin cotton shorts providing very little protection from the stimulation. Her grip on Shadow tightened slightly, her tongue starting to wrestle vigorously with his as her shorts grew more and more damp with arousal.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"mrrr..." Altima murred, as he brought Vook deeper into the kiss, his member throbbing.

Robin couldn't help but get aroused himself, as the tent in his pants continued to bulge outrapidly.
Kenzuma stopped outside of the room, not entirely sure about how to do what he planned to do. He was more than a little afraid of what the occupants of the room would do to him if he was caught within it without permission, and the intense sexual desire coming from everyone in the room convinced him that he would be too embarrassed to knock.

"Oh god.. what do I do now... I need to help him... but, I can't do anyhting without them knowing while they are in the room..."
Vook smirked when she saw robin's tented pants, and rubbed altima's crotch harder. "mrr...let's give them a show they'll never forget..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"mrr... yeah...where should we start?" Altima asked, as precum dripped from his hard-on.

"What? what are you planning to do by displaying your love in front of us?" Robin asked.
Vook smirked, and reached into her dresser, pulling out an unmarked bottle and shaking it left and right. "you'll see..." she walked over to robin, and put it to his mouth. "drink!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Robin refused to open his mouth. fearing it was poison.