Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Vook's ears perked up and she opened the door w/ telekinesis. "oh hi honey! just having fun with our two slaves here!" she turned back to robin. "oh just torture you with pleasure" she giggled, smirking a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima growled a moment. "Shadow almost died, and you're over here fucking our slaves?!?!"
"well, i woke up here, and anna had gone back to her room to get some sleep...i just stayed here...i guess.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ahh, well, you shouldn't have done this anyway..." Altima said, eying both Star and Robin

"Hey! fat-ass!!! get me outta here!" Robin said, squirming under his bonds.

"Fat...ass? look whos talking banana-butt!" Altima retordted
"hmm...i'll get you out of there...only if you let me and altima use you as a slave." vook turned to altima. "or do you have a better idea, honey?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma walked through the halls, moving with a confidence that few who knew him would ever expect as he turned unnerringly toward Vook's room, following the trail of emotional distress coming from Robin.
"mrrhm.... nothing better.... " Altima said, as he looked at Robin for a breif moment, before returning his attention to Vook.

"W-will you promise to let Starfire go if I do...?" robin asked.
"maaabey..." vook said, smirking a little. she walked over to altima. "whaddya say we give them a "show"?" she said, licking altima's neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima murred to the lick, as he slid a claw behind Vook, squeezing her ass. "mrr....up to you, love."
"okay honey.." vook hugged altima, rubbing against his crotch a little, then kissed his lips softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan