Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
OOC: yes, we wait for amaterasu.

IC:

Vivec wanted to go with onyxia's idea, and take it all outside as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Cervane did something rather unexpected,he tore the blaster in half with his teeth,then pushed Shadow off.He stood and looked at Damian"Took you long enough."
< Dantooine >

"I just ran a bath, I haven't even got in, yet.", she replied, turning off the water. "Ishana mentioned some sort of an emergency. If you need any assistance, I'm more than willing to help...my cleanliness can wait."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Onyxia put a claw to her head and shook it trying to calm down taking a deep breath "This is getting us nowhere..."
The OCA
Shadow looked at his ruined blaster, letting out a low growl. "I liked these guns," he said in a low voice, tossing the blaster away and drawing his second one, as well as one of his lightsabers.

"A little help here. Ain't you jedi supposed to be enemies of the sith," he growled, deeply annoyed at the jedi's inaction.
"Any business that she recieves means that it is important, for you see, she is indeed a knight, and soon to be a jedi master. So, I doubt they would allow one with such a history as yourself to partake in the urgency." Altima said, taking a seat, suddenly sprining up. "oh!!! I forgot, you would of course want a screen, and I forgot all about it." the dragon said, as he reached into a closet, pulling out a large blue sheet, which he connected to a few hooks just above the bath. "If you want to get undressed in privacy, I could leave for a bit."
Yoosei growls and looks at Shadow. "I do not hate Sith as long as they don't mess up with innocent people." she pulls out her lightsaber from underneath her coat and activates it. "enough ...we will take this outside once and for all.. the last you want to see is myself getting mad" she let out a louder growl while narrowing her eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That's entirely up to you.", Psyrixia calmly stated. "On my home world, my species usually does not wear any clothing, unless absolutely necessary. We are not embarrassed, to us it is totally natural." She explained further, "It only when I travel to other worlds and other parts of the galaxy, where the laws and morays are different, that I have to wear these garments you see. Otherwise, I would be clad only with my weapons belt. Now, if you need to hang this cloth for your benefit, then by all means, do so. But...I am not shamed." The dragoness sat down upon the edge of the tub, grabbed the bottom of her vest and waited for the Jedi's reply.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Damian sighed softly, dropping his lightsaber slightly, smiling as he listened to its ominous hum while it cut through the air. "Fine. We will take your precious fight outdoors, if it's so important to you..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"oh? well, I-I guess, I don't mind.." Altima said, the hormones taking control of his actions. There was no way that he was going to pass up the chance to see a girl naked, when she didn't mind if she was being watched, though it went against his morals.