Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
< Dragon Room>

"Listen, Altima", Indigo comforted, as she sat down next to him on the bed, "having sex isn't about how experienced you are..." she places her arm around him, "it's about how much you care about your partner and how much enjoyment you can give one another. So... just relax and be yourself. You know what they say..?", she begins stroking his glistening cock, "practice makes perfect!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Murring to the strokes on his dragonhood, Altima gave her a lick. "You're right... I...I just felt inexperienced and just thought....well, anyway.." Altima said, closing his eyes.
Still stroking him, Indigo manuevered herself in front of Altima as he reclined back on the bed. "So you like to have your cock rubbed...huh?", she teased, cupping his balls with her other claw.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
< Werewolf Room >

Mitsuki moans as feel Yoosei's tail rubbing her wet crotch, while her soft tongue is now licking between her breasts. Her horny scent kept hitting Yoosei's nose, making Yoosei turn wild.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mrr...well... it does feel good..." Altima murred, reclining on the bed, spreading his legs farther. "Y-you have such....soft hands.."
Yoosei murrs loud and happily. One of her tails roam Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anna smiled and gasped as Disturbed groped her breasts suddenly. "ahhn... mmm y'think so huh?" She ground against his shaft, her thong soaked through from her intense arousal. "Mmm thick..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
As he felt the tail coil around him and softly stroke his chin, the dragon blushed softly, before slightly grinning, his quite muscular figure actually showing more in the light now then it was before. "Well.. I.. wouldn't mind company from such a beauty like yourself."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Female Strip Club >

His member throbbed like mad as Anna grinds against his cock "Damn your such a tease...driving me crazy." then he grinned as he puts more pressure on her breasts squeezing them hardly.

< Werewolf Room >

"Thats good I dont want to see a handsome dragon like yourself sitting here all alone.." the purple dragoness leaned closer to the dragon pressing her very large soft scaled breasts against Kurtz's back hugging him closer "..wanna see if this bar counter can hold the the both of us..." she then gave a lust filled mur into the dragon's ear.
The OCA
Anna smiled, shuddering in Disturbed's grip, her rump rolling against his shaft. "MMm is that so... why don't you do something about it then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA