Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Kenzuma sat up, still exhausted, but unable to lay still any longer. He could feel intense emotional torment coming from somewhere, and ti was driving him crazy. "I don't know who that is... but they need help..." he thought as he climbed out of bed.

"Shendo.. I have to go do something... you can stay, or come with me if you want... just don't try to stop me..." he said, pulling on his clothes again, though he couldn't remember taking them off.
Shadow had a confused look on his face, as though not sure what was going on.

"Anna...what's happened? Where am I?" he said, looking around. The last thing he had remembered was a loud boom and a bright flash of light.
"Bitch?" vook said, glaring at robin. "if i were you, i'd keep your comments to yourself." she said, baring her teeth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I dunno..." Anna said finally, getting up slowly. "I remember falling asleep and ending up here... For all I know, this is your mind."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shendo stood up, looking down at Kenzuma. "I don't like the idea of you going alone... I'll go with oyu, but as soon as you get done with whatever it is you need to do, you are going back to bed.. I can tell you aren't fully recovered yet." he said, helping his friend to get to his feet.
The OCA
Kenzuma couldn't help but admire Shendo's strength as he lifted him off of the bed and set him on his feet with what seemed like no effort at all. "Thank you.. um... do you know where that one dragon girl's room is.... I think I can find it if you don't... but.. the one I need to help is with her..." he said, looking toward the door. "I don't know how I know that.. so don't bother trying to figure it out..."
"My mind..." said Shadow, looking around. Looking at the black tentacles that bound him, he said "Am I dead? Is that why these...things won't let me leave?"
Anna looked at them, blinking slowly. "No, you're alive, but only just. I think you're in some kind of coma. As long as you let these... things hold you, you and I are both stuck here..." She rested her hand on the slimy black tentacle, and shuddered as she did, jerking her hand away suddenly.

As soon as she touched it, Anna was flooded with every negative emotion she could imagine. She just wanted to curl up and weep, but as she pulled away, the feeling faded.

"These things... they're... you're guilt." She said softly, caressing Shadow lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
When Anna touced that tentacle, images suddenly filled his mind, causing his head to jerk back. He saw Robin, battered and bloody, glaring at him, swearing revenge. Then he saw Jinx, smiling and giggling at him as they walked down the halls, holding hands.

"Jinx..." he whispered, then he howled in grief as more images hit him. He saw Jinx, bound and gagged, blood and cum running from her nether regions, a hurt, shameful look on her face. He saw himself, face frozen in a mask of horror, turning away from her. Then, finally, he saw the image that had haunted him for the past year; Jinx, pale as a ghost, hanging from the ceiling by a rope around her neck, head hanging at an unnatural angle.

"Jinx! No, no, NO!" he howled, his grief and guilt coming back.
Anna watched as Shadow began to lose it, tortured by the pain of his own memories. So she did the only thing she could think of.

She slapped him. Hard. As her metal hand made contact with his face, she screamed at him.

"Snap out of it Shadow!" Anna cried. "You're stronger than this!" she said, pressing into him slightly. "I love you, and I want to help you Shadow, but I can only do so much..." She said softly, looking up at him. "This is your battle. You have to fight it."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA