Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna wandered around in the empty whiteness for what seemed like hours, feeling drawn to something she couldn't see.

"Well this definitely one of my more boring dreams..." she remarked, looking around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Mind PMing me the details as to how this is going to work?

IC:

Starfire squealed as her clit was rubbed and her nipple teased. She rubbed the back of her mistress'es head, kissing and licking her forhead.

"Ohh mistress...perhaps we should involve Robin. Maybe he will become your slave like I did," she suggested, panting in bliss.
"nah, i dont know what he would do...if he was still insulting anna, even when bound...egh.." vook went back to sucking on star's nipple, fingering her faster and harder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna continued to wander around in the vast white void until she ran into something she hadn't expected.

It was a door. Metal and tall, and locked, it had nothing holding up its frame, and nothing on the other side, but there it stood. Anna tried to open the door, and grumbled slightly as it refused to budge. She braced a foot against the door's frame, and wrentched the door open forcefully, smiling slightly as the frame and the hinges creaked and cracked in protest. She ppered inside, and nearly jumped at what she found on the other side of the door.

"Shadow!?" she stared, blinking slowly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Starfire began to pant, her orgasm approaching. "Ohh mistress, may I cum?" she asks, silently praying the answer is yes. She repayed her mistress by using her tail to rub her mistresses' leaky cunny.

Shadow:

Shadow's body was bound by dozens of black tentacles, like an insect in a spider's web. Like his real body, he simply stared straight ahead, not blinking, not moving.
Anna snarled softly, clawing at the inky black tendrils, tearing them free of Shadow's body, one by one. She panted, already exhausted, but determined to free Shadow from... whatever these things were.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"mrrh...yes, you can cum slave." Vook fingered Star withthree claws, and bit down on her nipple again. "and, fuck me with your tail, slave."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Several of the tentacles slapped her away, replacing the ones she had ripped off of Shadow, who suddenly stirred, looking down at Anna.

"Anna?" he said.
Anna looked up at him, slightly bruised from the tentacle slapping her aside. "Shadow... are you alright...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: ok... not that I am going static on this rp... but theres not much for me to do... so... I'll wait for either Vook to finish with star, or for anna to free Shadow.

IC: "nrghn!!! let me go, bitch!" Robin groaned, sturggling to become free.