Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Star smiled at Richter as she sat down in the chair. "Thank you...." Wow.. cute.. and a gentleman..." she thought as she gazed up at him.
Light turned around just to see Carman. "Hi its nice to meet you" . Light raised her claw with a friendly smile
Richter took a seat across from Star and handed her a menu off the table. "Choose whatever you want, it's my treat.", he announced. "It's not often that I get to meet a beautiful female, such as yourself." He lost himself her sparkling eyes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan murrs and kisses her neck softly. "mmmm..... that feels so good.... and so seductive too.... I can tell you still are slightly in heat my sexy foxie" he says with a flirting smile as he caresses her sides seductively, he could see her nipples still erect and his nose picked a soft scent comming from her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes and let out a soft moan when he kissed her neck softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze chuckles, dropping his book bag, "Would you like to lead your slave around on a leash?" he asked wanting to off balance his mistress.

(school hallway)

Carmen looked smiled at Light, "Nice to meet you Light, I'm Carmen and you already know my boyfriend Disturbed," the dragoness said as she lightly shook the girls offered paw.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice giggled and wrapped her arms around Shadow's arm again, then gave him an affectionate small lick to his cheek while smiling. "I just can't take flirts. Makes me remember of that overgrown lizard..." she shook her head and smiled to him. "But I had a good time! Let's come back sometime again! Time Crisis is fun!"

Mar grinned, "I learned, yep. Dad always made the best meals, he kinda was modest about them, but I convinced him to teach me how to become a good cook" he leaned forward and kissed Rosa's cheek, "The secret is 'Cook for the girl with the biggest chest you see'" he said. Then the dragon nuzzled Rosa's side. "But he didn't say anything about extra effort" he winked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, but I think it'll be awhile before we can play House again." Shadow laughed a bit, "So what should we do now? We could go out and get some pizza, maybe a movie, or we could just go back to my place and come up with something." he smiled at her.

*Apartment*

"Okay did you just read my mind?" Katt smiled with a slight annoyed look in her eyes, "Or am I just that obvious?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiles and nuzzles her gently. "of course you can foxie but you soft scent in the air kinda is telling other story" he grins and licks her neck softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei moans softly and blushes deeply. "awie... my scent is that noticeable at the moment?" she asks while nuzzling his ear happily and murring softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions