Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Hiro just sighed and kept looking with his annoyed expression. Kiri kept trying to cheer up Hiro and Yuki stands up as she follows quietly after Faiz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then, Faiz enter Mitsuki's room and close the door behind him. That time, Mitsuki still in naked after taking a bath. He lays himself on the bed while looking to the ceiling.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki stands in front of Mitsuki's door, and knocks gently on it. "Faiz.. I know you are there.. can we talk a bit?"

< Living room >

Yoosei finally comes out of the kitchen and blinks seeing Hiro's annoyed expression. she went closer and lifts Hiro on her arms and cuddles him gently. "care to tell me what's the matter?" she asks while looking into Hiro's eyes. but the only thing he did was shake his head and look away.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Mitsuki's room >

Mitsuki opens the door and Yuki stand in front of her. "Come in, Yuki.." Meanwhile, Faiz still looking to the ceiling, sighing softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Mitsuki's room >

Yuki smiles at Mitsuki. "thank you cutie..." she then steps inside and looks at Faiz. "...Faiz-kun...Hiro is just a little child..."

< Living Room >

Hiro looks at Yoosei and shakes head. "nope...I don't wanna talk about it...."

Yoosei sighs and just keeps holding Hiro closer to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Mitsuki's room >

Mitsuki close the door behind her as approching to Faiz and Yuki. Faiz still locked his visin to the ceiling. "Even he's a little child, he also needs to understand the reality and know how to solve the problem..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki goes closer to Faiz and sits down on the bed while looking at him. "Faiz-kun... don't be so harsh at him... you know.. Kiri used to be that stubborn too... whenever her father couldn't be here with her.. she used to get really upset with him...but with time she understood why her father couldn't be always with her.. I am sure Hiro will learn he can't force Trysha to love him..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz sigh as close his eyes softly. "I guess you're right..." The, he open his eyes again and look to Yuki with a warm smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki smiles and wags her tail happily. "come.. let's go downstairs..."

< Living Room >

Yoosei was walking from one side to another while caressing Hiro's hair, letting him lean his body against hers and rest his head on her shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz shooks his head slowly. "Sorry, Yuki.. I want to rest myself here..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds