Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Alita smiled slightly when Frank responded to her. "Why don't we start simple... I'm Alita.. What is your name?" she asked quietly as she led him away from the scene of the battle. "this guy is dangerous... but if I handle him right, then he won't hurt anyone.."
Vook was fast asleep, her magical force returning to her slowly. she was having a dream of the events that had happened 20 minutes ago, every single detail included in it. she got to the part where the bomb exploded and woke suddenly, her eyes half open. "wh..wha...whe...re..am i?..a..nna?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna walked over to Vook, looking her over. "Are you okay...?" she asked as she helped her up, still keeping an eye on Starfire.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"yes...i feel fine...just a little...weak..." she sat up slightly on the pillow. "oh..starfire is still here?" she opened her eyes all the way normally now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna bristled angrily. "Yes, she is... I'm still deciding what I'm going to do to her."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"me and altima...were going to turn her over to brother blood." she said, eyeing the girl.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna smiled softly. "mmm is that so? I suppose that's a fair punishment..." She grinned wickedly though, looking Starfire over. "But who says i'm in the mood to be fair..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"hmm? what do you have in mind then?" she said, smirking a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hang on... I'll be right back." she said, and disappeared from the room. When she came back, he had a large, wax candle in her hand, one side of which had been carved into what looked like a spout. Around her waist was what appeared to be a leather bullwhip, wrapped anround her waist and tied, making it look like a belt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"mm? torture? ahh...i'd love to!" she smirked at starfire.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan