Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
OOC: Please wait for Calibremon :) its been a while since he posted
The OCA
Female Strip Club
Anna smiled at Disturbed's reaction. "Oh is that so? I've only barely started..." she said, facing away from him again and unhooking her bra slowly, letting it slip to the floor as her arms remained crossed over her chest.

VIP Lounge
Andrew groaned and panted softly, starting to throb and pulse against the soft skin of her breasts. "ahn... good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei murrs happily as Mitsuki grabs and squeezes her butt. "ahhh" she then grins when they lay down on the bed "hmm..cutie...why don't you start by giving a show to me...I would enjoy that a lot" she murrs
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Female Strip Club

Disturbed watched in silence watching Anna's sexy moves then grinned seeing her bra drop to the floor, as soon as he saw that his member throbbed against his pants which gave him an idea. The wolf slowly unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans and slipped his paw into his pants. As he watched he let out fake moans as he pretended to stroke himself off from watching, trying to return the tease.

VIP Lounge

Onyxia's looked down and saw Andrew's member throb inbetween her breasts "Souldnt be too much longer," she giggled as she picked up the pace a little more over the throbbing member.
The OCA
|Vook & Shadow|

"nnhh...feels so nice...im gunna cum soon!" she moaned as a bit of smoke rose out of her mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Female Strip Club
Anna widened her eyes only slightly at Disturb's apparant pawing off, and smiled softly. "Aww sweetie, you couldn't even wait until I was finished?" she asked, peeling her thong off slowly as she sauntered towards him.

VIP Room
Andrew groaned and climaxed, panting heavily as jet after jet of hot, sticky wolf cum unloaded on her face and chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Female Strip Club >

Disturbed closed one eye "Just because you're teasing me doesnt mean I cant tease back," he chuckled and murred seeing Anna walking towards her his member throbbing within his paws. "Well since you've shown me yours..guess its only proper I show you mine," grins and slowly slides his black jeans down and a very large and thick pink member sprung from his jeans throbbing.

< VIP Room >

Onyxia murred happily as she gladly lapped up and swallowed Andrew's wolf seed. She then lifted him up a bit to lick and suck the rest of his member of the seed dripping from it then the dragoness cuddled Andrew giggling "How was that my cutie little wolf?"
The OCA
-Werewolf Room-

Mitsuki lifts and kneels in front of Yoosei as ber paws slowly pulls up her mini shirt in a seducive way, revealed her beautiful, firm breasts as well as her pink nipples before place her shirt besides her.

She stare to Yoosei and hanging her tongue. "So..you love the wiew...?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei stares at Mitsuki's breasts and smirks while slowly guiding one of her tails to between Mitsuki's breasts and caresses teasingly there. "I enjoy the view a lot...so beautiful and perfect" she murrs seductively.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Indigo Phlox (Indi for short)
Species: Wolf/fox mix
Orientation: Staright/bi-curious
Description: 5' 10", 150 lbs., violet-blue fur, white fur on chest, belly, tip of tail and paws, slender, athletic figure, yellow-green eyes, firm C-size breasts. Wearing pink blouse, black jean skirt with red panties.
Dislikes: Anything that causes pain.

OOC:  I'll interact with Altima, OK?

IC:  Indigo wandered through the hotel, bypassing the front desk. She walked up & down the corridors and then spied Altima walking towards her. "Hello, there. Do you work here?", she inquired.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz