Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Kiri murrs softly and rubs her eyes before opening them. she then looks at Faiz and wags her tail slowly. "good morning uncle Faiz."

< Yuki's room >

Hiro sighs and breaks the hug and slowly stands up. "I am just that...a brother?" he shakes his head and then heads to the door. "I said to my dad before and I will say to you.. I need some time..."

"..but Hiro" said Trysha sadly

"shh...don't say but this nor but that...I want and I will have some time alone...don't worry I am not mad at you..." he said and opened the door, steps outside and then closes the door behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He smile as tickles her body softly. "Had you take a very goid sleep last night?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri giggles cutely and nods. "yup I had a good sleep indeed, uncle Faiz"

Trysha kept herself inside the room. she really didn't know what to say. she just heard Hiro's footsteps. it seems he was heading downstairs towards the living room.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile as his ears twitch, heard a footsteps. He turn his face and saw Hiro walk down to the living room. "Morning, Hiro-chan.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"morning dad.." muttered Hiro in an annoyed tone as he went towards the other couch and climbs on it. sitting down with his arms crossed.

Kiri tilted her head and blinked. "Hiro... such annoyed expression doesn't suit your face"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz went closer to Hiro and sit besides him. "Yeah..Kiri's right.. Something wrong..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro sighed and kept muttering. "she just sees me as a brother to her...how am I supposed to not be annoyed?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz sigh softly. "It seems it never solve the problem... It's your choice, Hiro-chan...either you want to accept the reality or not..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri went closer to Hiro and held his paws gently. "look at me Hiro... you are really cutie...and handsome too... I am sure you will find another girl to love...and that she will love you too.."

Hiro looked away. "I don't want another...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You're kinda very hard to change, Hiro-chan... Be like that forever..." Faiz grunted softly as slowly stood up, went upstairs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds