Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
< Outside the college >

Kurai snaps out of his trance was hearing the ring signalising is lunch time. "already...!" he muttered softly, surprised how fast the time pass by while he was lost on his own thoughts. Sighing softly he walks back to inside the college and heads slowly towards the cafeteria. He felt sad for doing this path by himself. Usually he would have Yoosei going with him to have lunch...but not this time...he was now seeing himself walking alone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan murrs and nuzzles her neck gently and smiles. "so what we can do now foxie? is there anything you wish to do?" he asks while giving her neck small soft kisses.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs softly yet happily. she looks at him and smiles cutely. "how about we finally get off the water" she giggles and rubs their noses together. "let's go sit down on the grassy field. dry our furs while enjoying the view and each other's company....how does that sound my love?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning slightly, the wolf nodded gently to Saphire's words, before closing his eyes happily. "Sure.... I wouldn't mind eating really." The wolf muttered, swishing his tail. "I bet Mitsuki doesn't want to be disturbed...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmm..yeah she'll eat when she wants," Saphire said smiling cutely as she got up from her desk with her bag and headed to the door with Nath then she stopped turnning to Mitsukie throwing her a warm friendly smile before heading out the door with Nath, "At least we have us settled, I couldnt imagine the pressure Mitsuki was feeling this morning having the concert and worrying about you."
The OCA
Dan smiles and then he lifts her on his arms. "sounds really good my finest and beautiful foxie" he says flirtingly as he takes her out the water and gently sets her on the grassy field, he then gathers some twigs and put them together to then start a fire with them, Yoosei could see his wet fur matted to his muscled body making him look really hot, he walks up to her and cuddles her gently and wraps his tail around her.

"Now this sure is better" he says as they enjoy the view.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs softly and then places her paw on his chest and caresses around, loving the soft touch of his still wet fur. "hmm..I have such an hunk as my boyfriend" she giggles and licks his lips playfully yet seductively.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: hope no one minds me joining

Name: Light
Type: LightRenamon
Height 1 Meter and 66 Centimeters
Discribtion: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44938619/?qo=11&q=by%3Alightrenamon&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps
Cloths: Light wears a yellow bra and nikers, covering that she wears a blue Jeans and a white tank top. Her tail goes thought the hole in the jeans.
Powers: Can sesnse anyone in danger and have alreted reponsive
Info: Light likes playing tennis as her favorite sport, enjoys talking walks though a forest, Light likes chatting to freinds and spends time with them, Light fave class is history, Light is also strong and likes to help others who are in need. Light is still a vergin
Special Perks: her nipples stay soft
Brest covering: Her clothing
Measurements: Brest- 91CM , Waist: 54CM, Hips- 90CM

IC:

>> Outside College <<

A white Renamon walked at the entrance of the college looking around since she didn't know where to go. "Bummer......wish I had a friend right about now
Disturbed found himself at the front lobby of the school "Uhh..woops must have taken a wrong turn...stupid," the bulky dark wolf was about to turn back then he saw out the door windows a fox girl with white fur he tilted his head in curiosity, "Wolfey sences are tingling..new student." Putting on a warm welcoming smile he openned the door and poked his head out with his ears twitching, "I promise you the school looks just as good inside as the outside does."
The OCA
Star wiped her eyes with the back of her glove, suddenly hoping that no one had noticed her crying as she stood up, and walked back toward the school. She noticed Light near the door, and stayed back a little, waiting for her to go in so she wouldn't have to pass her.

"theres that guy from class too... I hope he didn't notice me crying out here... I feel bad enough that I gave in to it at all.. but if anyone else knew why.. They would all laugh at me..