Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Hiro's grew wide open once he spotted Trysha, and he couldn't help but blush deeply. He didn't know what to say or what to do.

Trysha was even more nervous but she managed to slightly smile. "hello...Hiro-kun"

< Living room >

Yoosei had lend Kiri to Yuki and went to the kitchen. Yuki sit down on bed and holds Kiri gently on her arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki place her head on Yuki's shoulder, smiling cutely. Faiz appears on the living room and sit besides Yuki.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki perks her ears up and smiles. "so...how are things between Trysha and Hiro?" she asks softly.

< Yuki's room >

Hiro just lowered his ears and looked away. the seem not wanting to come out of his mouth.

Trysha hugs him gently and whispers on his ear. "...thank you for healing me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"In progress, Yuki.. So, how's your night with Mitsuki..?" Faiz smiles cutely, placing a paw on Kiri's head, caressing a bit.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri murrs softly when Faiz caresses her head and then snuggles herself on Yuki.

Yuki looks at Faiz and couldn't help but blush. "it was such a lovely night"

< Yuki's room >

Hiro blushes and kept looking away. "...no problem...I felt bad when I heard you were injured because of me.."

Trysha nuzzles Hiro softly. "it was not because of you.. I tripped and fell..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile as kept caressing Kiri's hair. "Indeed..We just saw you two cuddling each other while sleeping soundly.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki blushes more and looks into Faiz's eyes. "we were tired that we ended up falling asleep right here and together"

< Yuki's room >

"That happened when you ran away after me..." said Hiro

"I ran away because of you because I wanted to...because I care.. because I didn't want anything bad happening to you.." said Trysha
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz chuckles softly, looking to Yuki "Hehe... It seems Mitsuki already found someone to be play with..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki blushes more and giggles. "awie.. don't say it like that Faiz" she said and then perks her ears up once noticing Kiri yawning cutely.

< Yuki's room >

"thanks for caring..." he then looks away "but still you don't love me..."

Trysha sighs and lower her ears. "I don't love you the same way you do...but I like you a lot...you are like a brother to me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz place his paw o Kiri's body as slowly caressing it softly. "Good morning, Kiri..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds