Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
OOC: vook's not in a coma o.o she's just asleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: My bad, but that still leaves my character.
OOC: dunno, but we should wait for altima to post. i will tell him when he comes online, which should be in 20-40 minutes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Shadow was alive, but only just so, he would have to punch Shadow later for nearly dieing on him. He turned and smiled toward Anna and Vook, just as Vook colapsed! "Shit! not Vook!" He cursed, reaching for her, he felt her pulse. "well, she seems just passed out. Anna, could you help me get these two somewhere safe?

OOC: Well, i dunno about coma part.... but what you could do is visit Anna in her dreams or something... kinda as if a small amount of magic seeped into your body, giving you slight telepathy or something...
franks head felt like it was going to explode. his thautes wear out of wack, Hive good , Hive bad? some one had to know what was going on. it was sworling arond in his head. he needid anserse so he grabed the nerist person and held them by thare neck "who am i? and what is going on?" he shock vilently. fear was aparent in his eyes
Anna nodded, getting up and rubbing her eyes slightly. "Y-yeah... gimme a moment..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Quote:but what you could do is visit Anna in her dreams or something... kinda as if a small amount of magic seeped into your body, giving you slight telepathy or something...

OOC: That's a good idea...only I think it'll work better if it's reversed, with Anna visiting my character in his dreams. Perhaps she helps free his subconcious, which brings him out of the coma.
OOC: yes. that seems like a good idea. lets go with it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I'm all for it. After all, Vook was channeling more magic than a T3 channels bandwidth :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: *rofl* okay okay back to the rp. altima said he's not logging onto anything until he gets rid of a virus. he's running ad-aware, which should take 20 or so minutes, and they spybot: search and destroy. which i dunno how long. ill tell em' to post when he gets back on msn.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan