Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Yoosei giggles and nuzzles Faiz. "you have a bad memory at times. but still... I hope you will remember that its true...Yuki never married your brother...so you can't really say she is divorced from him...he and Yuki just broke up...you know..stopped being lovers..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods as drink some milk, before gulping it down. "Okay. I'll remembered it. Wanna some?" He lends a glass of milk to Yoosei.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki cuddles Yuki more closer to her, murring softly in sleep.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and gently grabs the glass of milk in her paws and then takes a sip of it. "thanks honey...." her tails swish softly and then she giggles noticing Yuki murring and snuggling more on Mitsuki.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Let's return to our room... Let's leave them alone." Faiz smile, place his paw on her waist.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes and nods. "sure thing honey" she murrs softly and keeps holding the glass of milk, her tails swishing happily as Faiz has his paw on her waist.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With that, they return back to their room.

After a while, Mitsuki open her eyes and yawning softly, as kept cuddles Yuki. Then, she stucks out tongue and licks Yuki's cheek. "Wake up...my love..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Once Yoosei and Faiz return back to their room, Yoosei smiles when noticing Hiro still sleeping quietly.

Yuki murrs and slowly opens her eyes, yawning cutely. she ends up blushing lightly when noticing she is still on top of Mitsuki. "morning"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki place both paws on Yuki's butt and caress it softly, as her tongue licking Yuki's lips. "Good morning...Did you sleep well last night...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki blushes deeper, murrs softly and then sticks her tongue out to lick Mitsuki's. "yes I slept well...and you cutie?" she asks softly and swishes her tail slowly from one side to another.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just like you..." Mitsuki blush as lick Yuki's tongue softly, slowly wrap her tail against Yuki's tail.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds