Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Alita watched the confrontation come to a close, breathing a sigh of relief when she felt the strength of the power flowing from the group down the hall. "There is enough power there to level half the city.... if that doesn't save him nothing would." she thought as she walked away, hoping she could find Shendo, and make sure he and his little friend were alright as well.
Shendo held Kenzuma tightly as he heard the explosion. He could feel everything that was going through the young fox as he tried to make sense of it all. "That was the same scent as... How would he have found his way here.. and who was unfortunate enough to get caught in that blast... No matter... The foolish Titan will survive just long enough to regret his actions...." he thought as he started to rise again, this time however, his protective nature forced him to realize that sitting in the corner of the room was not secure at all.

"Is there anywhere I could take him that he would be safe..." he thought as he looked down at Kenzuma. "Perhaps not.. but I can feel his neeed to try to help.. so I will do what I can to aid him in following his nature.."

"The fighting is over for now Kenzuma.. but we cannot stay here.. I will take you to where you can do some good.." he said, his normally cold voice full of warmth and friendship as he stood up with Kenzuma still held in his arms. Some of your work may be done already... but I have no doubt that you will be able to help in some way..."
The OCA
Kenzuma nodded weakly, the pain he felt diminished somewhat, and he was able to move again as he was carried through the hallway. "I think.. the one who got hurt will live.. but.. I can try to help him.. make him recover sooner... that is about all I am good for around here..." he said quietly, suddenly ashamed of himself for reacting the way he had.
Shendo frowned slightly, nearing the scene of the explosion as he pondered how to say what he wanted to say to Kenzuma.

"You underestimate yourself... too often.. it is true that while you know little of self defense.. I believe you would rise to the occasion if you had to. For now though.. there is someone who needs you.. and then.. I think I know a way to make you feel better about this..." he said, smiling slightly as he stopped in the hallway.
The OCA
Kenzuma pushed himself out of Shendo's arms, rushing to the group that was huddled around Shadow. He couldn't get in close enough from this side to touch him,but decided that maybe he could help in another way as he gently lay one hand on Anna's, and Vook's shoulders. He could feel his own energy rushing out of him to fill them both, replacing some of what they had used. He kept his grip on them far longer than he should have however, and fell back as his knees collapsed underneath him, his body completely exhausted from his efforts.

He fell back into Shendo's waiting arms as he closed his eyes to keep from having to watch the room spinning around him. "I hope.. that helps... If nothing else, it will keep those two from exhausting themselves as quickly.." he thought as he drifted into an uneasy slumber.

He could not remember how he got back to his bed, but one look at the chair pulled up next to it when he would awaken told him who it was who had brought him back there. Shendo was curled up in the chair, sound asleep, but still alert for danger.
the light that was engulfing vook's body died down, her eyes returned to normal, slong with shadow's. she shook her head quickly and put a claw on shadow's neck, then her face burst with joy. "a-anna! it worked! i can feel his pulse!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yes, Shadow was alive, but not in the way Anna would have liked. His heart and pulse beat, his chest rose and fell with his breathing...but his eyes stared straight ahead, not moving, not blinking. Vook's magic, with the power equivalent to a bolt of lightning, had brought him back, but had also put him into a coma.
OOC: Is Anna supposed to be in a coma too? Cuz if so, I'll edit this accordingly.

Anna smiled weakly, feeling strangely exhausted after the course of Vook's magic. He was indeed alive, but only on the very basest of levels. Though Shadow's mind had dettached itself from his body, leaving him in a comatose state, Anna couldn't help but feel a surge of joy.

As long as he was alive, there was hope.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: nope.

IC:

"whew...ooh.." vook fell back onto the floor, exhausted from using so much energy. she smiled to anna and gave her a thumbs up, then passed out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I'm going to do my best, but since he's in a coma, I really don't see Shadow being able to do much. Any ideas on what's going to bring Vook and Shadow out of their comas?