Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Yuki murrs inside Mitsuki's mouth, their tongues swirling in a sorta of passionate way. she let out a louder moan when she felt all that spanking on her butt and all the rubbing on their crotches that provoked Yuki to hit a soft orgasm. releasing her juices that drip out her pussy and cover Mitsuki's pussy lips, sending shivers of pleasure to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki shivers a little, feeling Yuki's warm juice covers her pussy. Then, she slowly broke the kiss, her paws kept squeezing Yuki's butt, smiles seductively to her. "Mrhh...I like you, Yuki..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki blushes and kisses Mitsuki's nose playfully. "I like you too, cutie" she spoke softly yet in a seductive tone and murrs softly as her orgasm dies down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She slowly cuddles Yuki closer to her body, nuzzling her cheek softly while gasping heavily. "Thank you...for being with me..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki rests on top of Mitsuki and murrs at the nuzzle. "you don't have to thank me....since I feel happy to be here with you..." swishes her tail happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki slowly close eyes, cuddles Yuki closer and wrap her tail around Yuki's tail. In a few moments, she fell asleep in smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki noticed Mitsuki feel asleep and giggles quietly before planting a soft kiss on Mitsuki's lips. "...sleep well cutie" she smiles and then rests her head on Mitsuki's chest and snuggles herself against Mitsuki to keep them both warm up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Next morning, Faiz slowly woke up and yawned softly, sretching his body a bit before walking out to downstairs. He notices Yuki and Mitsuki sleeping on couch, cuddling herself in naked.

"Hmm..It seems they having a good time last night.." He giggles and walks to kitchen.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei slowly opens her eyes and yawns softly. she smiles once noticing Hiro sleeping quietly by her side. she planted a soft kiss on his forehead and then she stood up. she brushed her hair gently and tied it into two ponytails as she knows Faiz likes her hair tied like that. swishing her tails slowly she heads off the room and then downstairs and blinks surprised by seeing Yuki and Mitsuki naked on the couch. "...what happened here...." she wondered
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then, Faiz went out from the kitchen with a gass of milk on his paw, noices Yoosei already woke up and stood in front of Mitsuki and Yuki. He went closer to his wife and plant a soft kiss on her cheek. "Morning, honey..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds