Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"n-no!! he cant die!" vook's eyes started to well up with tears at the sight of anna crying. "a-anna! give me your hand!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna did as she was told, though she couldn't understand what good it would do. He was already gone, wasn't he?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"thank you...i hope this works!" she closed her eyes and focused, her hand glowing yellow and white. she pressed it to shadow's chest, right above his heart. "RESSURECTION!!" she shouted, her mouth opening and her eyes glowing white.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna trembled slightly, both frightened and in awe of Vook's sudden release of power.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook's entire body gleamed white, her mouth and eyes shooting beams of white light as she put as much power into ressurection as she could.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima arrived on scene. "Is...is Shadow alright?" he asked, kneeling down next to both girls. He looked upon Shadow's bruised and battered body, "Don't die now you Sos" he said, tears forming in his eyes.
OOC: Is this Alitma's idea with Anna in Altima's place?

IC:

Shadow's body jerked and twitched as a great energy filled him, his own eyes and mouth opening wide and releasing a brilliant white light.
OOC: i guess.

Vook struggled to say "its....working!" she could feel shadow's life force returning quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: don't look at me.. i logged out at 2(my time) and logged back in at 8(my time) and all i saw was everything up to my post... so yeah...
Kenzuma winced as the explosive went off, the intense pain Shadow had felt echoed through his mind even as the sound from the bomb echoed through the building. He shivered in Shendo's arms, trying to force himself to do something, but unable to even move as he stared at the wall in the direction of the gym, his eyes wide with the pain and fear he felt.

"Someone is hurt... I should help them.. but whoever hurt them could still be there... What do I do..." he thought, still trying to force his body to move so he could at least try to do something.