Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna, who had been well on her way to the infirmary to kill Robin, paused and ran back, kneeling at Shadow's side. "I'm here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
frank was comeing arond but was fare from ok as grogyness sleap away he was scared "aaaaaa who am i? am i the manmade monster or the demons kid? are we frends of enamys? what did i.. she.. WE do!!" frank nerod his eyes "give me anserse or you well regret is both us is dangeris."
"i-im...doing the best i can for him anna...but...i dont know if he's gonna make it..." vook kept rubbing around his chest with her spell.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima continued to make his way back towards the others, after he made a quick check-up on the others in the infirmary.
Anna smiled weakly at Vook, nodding slowly. "Thank you Vook. I know you're doing your best, but... some things just can't be fixed." she said, crying softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"dont cry anna...i might be able to save him..." she focused instensely on her magic, making the green light glow brightly for a second, then stay that way. "i dont know if this will work, but it's definitely more powerful."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow felt a warmth spreading through his body...but his breathing wasn't getting any easier. He coughed yet again, blood spurting from his mouth and hitting the face in front of him.

"Anna...are...are you...okay?" he asked again, wanting to know if he had succeeded.
"Yes Shadow... I'm fine. It's you I'm worried about..." she said, crying softly. "Don't die on me now, you bastard..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Anna's voice was music to his damaged ears, though he wasn't sure if he could obey her command. He could feel his heart slowing down, his mind growing more and more foggy. He only had a few seconds left. He couldn't die without telling her.

"Anna...it...it was...love," he groaned out, his word's gurgled as his mouth filled with more blood.
At that last statement, Anna completely lost it, sobbing into Shadow's chest uncontrollably.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA