Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Altima did the only thing he could in his current form. He walked over towards Robin, "Fuck you.." he said, before smashing his face in with a pucnh. The punch wasn't lethal, but strong enough to knock the monkey-boy unconscious. He pushed Franks body off the boy wonder, and carried his body to the infirmary, along with Robin's in his arms.
Anna stared up at Vook, close to tears. "Please... do something..." Her expression suddenly turned grim and sombre. "This can't be allowed to happen again." She said. "Help him. I'm going to get the man responsible for this..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"okay." vook kneeled down to shadow, and clenched her fist, then released it, glowing a bright green. she rubbed all over shadow's body, getting the burns and cuts in his body. "i dont know..he looks hurt pretty badly...ill do the best i can." she used both hands to rub Shadow's body, using as much power as she could into this healing spell.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow coughed, a little blood spilling from his lips. Struggling to open his eyes, he saw a blurry form in front of him. His mind, seeming to be in a fog, told him it was Anna.

"Anna...Anna," he said softly, trying to lift his hand and touch her face.
"anna? no i'm vook. HEY ANNA! COME BACK!!!" vook shouted down the hall where anna had gone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima soon arrived in the infirmary, as he checked in Frank. He tied the titan next to a pipe, using a large piece of metal. "I'd liek to see you rbeak through that, dipshit.." he said, before exiting the infirmary, heading back to Shadow as quickly as he could.
Shadow heard a voice, but it was so far off. Blood was starting to ooze from his lips, his breathing getting more and more hagard.

"Anna...are you...are you...alright?" he groaned, coughing up more blood. Each breath was growing more and more difficult, his body slowly shutting down.
"no! dont die on me! on anna! please!" vook rubbed around his chest, particularly his lungs and heart, wiping up the blood on his mouth. "ALTIMA! GET ANNA!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima arrived at the location, on time to hear Vook tell him to get Anna. He sped off dwon the hall, and quickly got Anna, "Anna!!! Shadow needs you!!"
OOC: okay now we wait for calibremon
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan