Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
The birdarangs stung as the cut deep scratches in his arms, but Shadow was too enraged to notice. Snatching up a barbell, he twirled it like a staff.

"When I get done with you, death will be a blessing," he sneered, bringing the barbell back and swinging it at Robin's head like a baseball bat.
Robin quickly rolled away, as the barbell crushed right where his head would have been. During the recovery time it took to lift the barbell, Robin quickly borught his staff out, swinging tit horizontally towards Shadows' head.
Anna watched in mute horror as Shadow began to throw the full force of his rage at Robin. And she wanted him to. Robin deserved the rage Shadow was trying to inflict on him. She wanted to help too, but this was Shadow's fight. She had the power though, if for any reason she needed to step in...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow brought the barbell up, blocking the strike, then hit the ground and launched a kick at the monkey's feet. At the same time, his tail snapped around and curled around Robin's waist, attempting to hold him in place.
Vook stepped right beyond the entrance, but no more. she readied her magic if she needed to blast the crap out of robin. she knew as well that it was shadow's fight.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Robin was at a disadvantage, but then, upon turning his head to the side, spotted his silver lining. He quickly pulled out a small bomb from out of belt, and after activating it, launched it towards the Robotic Ferret.
frank was having a problom. he was going mad from Ravins life in hes head. thay where so simaler it was hard to tell one from the other. frank had no idea what she had done. he was becoming emocenaly unstable. hes feelings in chayos. he ran to the gym he looked the part of hafe mad "WHAT DID SHE DO TO ME!! TELL ME MONKY BOY!!" he rored flaling wieldly he grabed a dumbell and shoke it it brock in hafe "WHAT IS HAPPINING TO ME!!" he charged Robin in a thackal he was going to find out, AND NOONE WAS GOING TO GET IN HES WAY!
Kenzuma heard the commotion from the attack, and instinctively tightened his grip on Shendo, his fear overwhelming any other urges he may have had as he tried to hide himself underneath the larger man's hair.

OOC: Yes, I know, he is kindof a coward, but thats what is going to make playing him so much fun :P
Alita spun around as the fight spilled out into the gym, with a swift back-kick, she disabled the training drone, and then moved into the shadows, looking for an opportunity to strike. "How did that bastard find this place... Oh well, the others have it under control for now..." she thought as she moved along the wall, bringing herself closer to the battle, but staying out of the way since she wasn't eager to get herself hurt, and she could see the way Frank was fighting would get someone hurt if they were in the way.
Shendo started to rise to his feet upon hearing the sounds of battle, his first instinct being to join the fight, and see if he could help. But he felt other instincts taking over as his mind dwelled on the dream he had been having. "No.. they will not get him..." he thought as he settled back into the chair, wrapping his arms, and wings around Kenzuma protectively, one hand resting on the hilt of his sword as he stared at the door.

"Don't worry.... I will protect you..." he whispered, a hint of the rage he felt crept into his voice despite his best efforts to hide it.
The OCA