Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
"IM CUMMING!!!" zinc bucked her hips up and came through both her organs, coating altima's dick and splashing his chest at the same time.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima exploded inside Zinc, his seed flowing deep inside her. "Nghm..." Altima said, as he pulled out of her feeling lightheaded, as he fell on the floor, apparently passed out before he hit the floor.

Mitsuki walks in front of Yoosei, towards the deeper section of the room. Then, they arrive and Mitsuki open the door, offering to Yoosei to enter the room. "You're first, my guest."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Zinc panted as she saw him fall to the floor with a thud. "what? only once?" she giggled and got up off the bed, giving altima a lick on his cheek and laying him down on the bed. she cleaned herself and walked out of the room, keeping the sign set to "occupied" and closed the door behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima continued to sleep, as he had a dream of what had happened only moments ago.

Yoosei nods and smiles, slowly releasing Mitsuki's paw. "thank you my cutie" she spoke in a seductive way as she slowly steps inside the room. and, obviously, just for teasing she waves her cutie butt in a sensual way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: again, bringing back posts that didnt make it...

|AWL|Zinc walked into the room in the morning, altima still sleeping. "hey, its time to wake up sweetie!" she nudged his arm

|ALTIMA| Altima stirred, "Nggh.. whut time issit?" he said groggily. he sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

IC:

"dear, its like, 11 o' clock. you were really tired!" she giggled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Must've been..." Altima said, looking for his pants. "What happened to my pants?"
"they're over there on the chair." she picked them up and handed them to altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Well, I'm stuck for a while - just saying in advance.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds