Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Kurtz: *growling even more as his member continues to throb while inside her, the dragon starts rattling the chains* Ahhh... ahhh g-god, Y-Yes Mistress!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva: *licks his lips and giggles* ahh good boy *she closes her face to near his neck and just to tease him, she sticks out her cold tongue and swirls it against his neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raize: Mmhh..Shiva my dear should we let the good obediant dragon have his orgasm? *she purred as she started stroking the ice girl's pussy through her legs*
The OCA
Shiva: *moans softly* mmhh.. I don't think so...at least not now...*grins darkly* first we get our orgasms...and then we can let him orgasm *chuckles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Ghrr... d-damnit... *curses loudly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Raize: *gasps* and he still has that nasty potty mouth..he may be obedient now but he must learn some manners *giggles darkly as she starts riding the the shaft faster to build up her orgasm then she teasingly slides a finger into Shiva's puss and starts to finger her* Mmhhh..my Shiva you have quite the "assets"
The OCA
AHHHHHHHHHH *runs around naked*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Me: O_O OH MY GOD PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! X_X

Vook & Zinc: *still yiffing*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Saphire: *is sitting on a sofa swishing her tail softly as she sits infront of a fire place in her normal clothes, her face lit up by the fire's glow*
The OCA
Kiva: *she was walking nearby, eventually she spotted Saphire and walked towards* ..oh...h-hello
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions