Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Onyxia glances up at Andrew smiling "Aww..well I like pleasing cute wolf boys like yourself," she reached her claw up and started scratching the wolf's ear "All of you wolves are quite cute and handsome,"she cooed. The dragoness went back to the member and kissed it softly "Ready wolfie sweety?" she giggled.

< Female Stripper Club >

Disturbed simply chuckled before grinning at Anna then he placed his paws onto her curvy waist and caressed it "I'd like that...maybe you can show me how a real girl strips rather that bag of blubber." his right paw then slid around to stroke the girl's tummy, one thing this wolf loved was a girls tummy he just adored it.
The OCA
Female Strip Club
Anna murled softly as Disturbed's hands slid around her waist, pressing her in closer to him. "Mmm... if you're a good boy, I'll give you a private show, and then some..."

VIP Room
Andrew smiled and shuddered slightly as she kissed the tip of his length, now resting quite comfortably in the warm gap between her breasts. "Mm quite ready it would seem..." he playfully replied.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Disturbed gave a warm smiled then cuddled Anna in his big furry arms "I think you just got my vote for employee of the month," the black wolf then released his hug before sitting in the front row of the strip club waiting patiently but his tail didnt show it as it wagged against the seat quite fast.

< VIP Room >

Onyxia nods before she slowly pushes her big soft breasts over the wolf's cock which practicly engulfed it then with a wink at Andrew she started shifting her breasts back and forth making the warm breasts slide over his member jerking him off so.
The OCA
Female Strip Club
Anna smiled, fumbling around for some music before trotting back out onto the stage, smiling and winking playfully at Disturbed before starting arch and sway with the music, slowly, teasingly fumbling with her cargos, pulling them down slowly off of her firm rear. She fluffed her tail as her pants pooled around her ankles and she kicked them off stage.

VIP Room
Andrew let out a soft, lusty moan as the soft warm flesh of her breasts slid slowly up and down along his shaft, stroking him and milking a sticky drop of precum out from his tip.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Mitsuki murrs lustly wagging her tail happily. "Anything that not relates to the pain." She lower her body, exposing a very clear cleavage behind her mini shirt.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei glances at her cleavage and licks her lips lustfully. "oh..such cutie doesn't like pain... hmm... I can come up with something that doesn't involve pain...after all I want my partner to enjoy this as much as I do..." she murrs and looks at Mitsuki and licks Mitsuki's lips softly. "we are going to have such wonderful moment my dear"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki blush lightly while grinning as took Yoosei's paw. "Hmm...Sounds great for me..."

She stood up, smiling cutely. "Come with me. I just prepare a room for us."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed murred deeply with satisfaction at the show Anna is putting on for him, the swaying back and forth of her rear made him drool a little bit. As he continued to watch he could feel his pants tighten up as the show went on "You're body is to die for cutie."

< VIP Room >

A quiet mur escaped her muzzle as the precum leaked out she extended her tongue out and lapped it up murring from the delightful taste. Onyxia then picked up the paced of her breasts over his member while keeping the soft touch of her breasts.
The OCA
Yoosei blinks twice in surprise but then grins as she happily follows Mitsuki. "ok cutie...lead the way" she growls playfully and swishes her tails faster behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Altima continued to hump into the hermaphrodite, all the while jerking her off. He could feel his orgasm building up, as he continued to pound her harder. "Nggh!...i'm gunna..."