Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
The wolfess smiled cutely to Kiva's reaction "I'm so glad you like them..Kiva," she said as she murred happily from the caressing of her breasts. Then Emmy softly stepped forward and both of their nipples were just barely touching other then looked up at Kiva "I..always wanted to try this..." she blushes and takes a half step more as there breasts gently touch together creating a small warmth sensation.
The OCA
Kiva murrs at the warm sensation she is feeling and then suddenly moves her paws away from her breasts to then just wrap her arms around Emmy's waist and pulls her closer to herself. she murred louder and keeps blushing at the lovely sensation of their breasts gently squishing together.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy blushes lightly as she is hugged closer but murrs happily feeling their soft breasts pressed together "Mmm..that..feels so lovely, " she said then licked Kiva's nose and nuzzled her face "I could stay like this for hours," she murred softly.
The OCA
Kiva murrs and pulls them onto the couch, gently making Emmy lay down as she lays down on top of Emmy and kisses her lips softly. "I could stay like this too...the feeling is so amazing...so lovely..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy could only mur even more as the fox laid ontop of her feeling their naked bodies rubbing against each other felt really good "It really is..m-m..my love." she said softly as her paws moved down to Kiva's panties and gently started pulling them down her butt.
The OCA
Kiva nods in agreement and murrs when feeling her panties being pulled down by the wolfess. she looks deep into Emmy's eyes for a few seconds before slowly placing her own muzzle between Emmy's breasts and nuzzle there happily. "...mmhh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling the nuzzling between her breasts Emmy murs quietly enjoying the moment with the silver fox "Kiva..," she said softly placing a paw onto Kiva's head and caressed her hair as she her muzzle was in her breasts "..I'm really starting to like you, K-Kiva."
The OCA
Kiva murrs and stops nuzzling between Emmy's breasts just to rise her head and look at Emmy. "I think I am starting to like you a lot too..." she murrs more and then goes down to Emmy's tummy and gives it a soft lick as well as nuzzles around there happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy lets out a very cute giggle at the nuzzle and licking but murred aswell as it also felt quite good. Her tail started to swish before she placed her paws on Kiva's cutie ears and rubbed them "Kiva..you are so cutie looking right now."
The OCA
Kiva's ears twitche happily and she murrs softly. she then looks at Emmy and blushes lightly while smiling cutely. "I am not the only one looking really cutie here" she winks at Emmy and then places her paws on the rim of Emmy's panties and slowly starts to pull them down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions