Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Which episode shows how Touma got his partner Gaomon? :oops:

Why Leomon must die in every season?

They took out goggle boy concept in every season and I am glad about it. Hope they took out Leomon must die in every season concept too.

Wow, burst mode...

This season has the best graphics I ever seen. Lots of fighting. Lots of plot-twist. Expect the unexpected. Really shows the bond and relationship between digimon and human.

Season 1 is the best, season 5 is no. 2 and season 3 is no. 3.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Quote:I still say that looks more like a shadow but I use the phrase ink blot test a lot with things like that.

It's more "implied" than anything else, like they said "let's put it in" but at the same time can just say "oh it's just a shadow"...we know why it's there, and it is meant to provoke happy thoughts.

Quote:Which episode shows how Touma got his partner Gaomon?

Has not, and most likely will not, be shown.

Quote:Why Leomon must die in every season?

It's a tradition, they just do it.

Quote:They took out goggle boy concept in every season and I am glad about it. Hope they took out Leomon must die in every season concept too.

There really is not a difference between the past leaders and Masaru, I just think of his pendant as his "goggles", the fact that they were "goggle boys" didn't mean anything really, it was a tradition. A Leomon already died this season SaberLeomon died.

Down to the wire, seems like the next 1 or 1.5 eps will be battle with Yggdramon, and then tie up the ends to the series.
Before it ends, hope to see Nanami gang again, and how Touma got Gaomon. lol

Will Masaru's father die? :cry:

Kodamon was 1 of the Royal Knights? :?:
Yes Kudamon was.
He may come back.
We all hope those first two you said.
And saber lemon didn't count. Like Iceleomon. Kaiserleemon did but he was a hero.
I watched until episode 42. Why the government so quiet? lol
I thought government would sent out armies to help DATS. season 3 government did help a little...

Ok, why the Royal Knights never helped DATS to beat Belphmon?
I don't understand. Royal Knights were good or evil?
If good, why not help DATS? Why wanted to destroy human?

Royal Knights = 12 Gods in season 3? :oops:

The Royal Knights were watching and monitoring all activities since episode 1? It seemed like they knew what would happen and yet didn't help out or interrupt...

Did the Royal Knights give the partners to the DATS (Setsu for example) members to fight against evil Digimon?
The government did do something. They just weren't effective.
The knights do what they're tree boss tells them to.
Season 3 is a different universe.
And maybe. They might have sent a couple to see if humans were good.
Double post but oh well. Go here. http://www.toei-anim.com/ There's a surprise for all of us.
UnknownH Wrote:Double post but oh well. Go here. http://www.toei-anim.com/ There's a surprise for all of us.

Indeed it was a pleasant suprise, and I'm very happy that they put a Subtitle on the Season.  It sounds like it'll be a decent dub so far. Though I'm not real happy that in Yoshino's profile it says she has a manipulative side, and pushes her work off on Masaru and "Thomas" I hope that they don't change her personality, because she dosen't seem very manipulative in the series.
episode 46 is the saddest episode (from the summary). I haven't watch yet. So many ppl died? Masaru's father died too? :sad2:
We don't know yet. He might have.
And she's not in the series. But to make most people like her with no real reason? Maybe that's what they meant. heh heh heh
(I'm kidding of course)