Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Probably have to fight him again. We'll get him next time." Shadow watched as the results screen rolled around, "Wow, using that rapid thing destroyed my accuracy rating." He laughed a a bit staring at the dismal score of 47%, "Oh well, got more kills."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice watched her performance, even though she had higher accuracy, she hadn't got the most of the score. Though the accuracy had rised her Class, and the game had rewarded her with a Life Bonus, "Oh, great! Another Life Up!" she said, grinning, "A Class, hee hee! What did'cha get?" Alice asked to her boyfriend.

As Mar got into his room in his apartment, he got slapped in his crotch, it made him raise an eyebrow. His cock wasn't out, neither his balls. No phyisical pain or arousal, but the image was mentailly arousing. "Look who became naughty from one day to another" he said, grinning, then laid the dragoness on the bed, before he blinked and almost had a nosebleed, "Uhhh..." he pointed at Rosa's crotch, her panties weren't there, she was... so to speak, naked? "W-woah..." he could only say.

"Gee, this house looks cute!" Dot giggled, admiring the sight of the plain looking home.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As she looked up at the handsome, white-haired dragon, she started to swish her tail slowly, while looking slowly, and yet, seductively up to him. "So...? Who cares now, Marty?"

"Well... let's just hope they haven't moved...." Moving to the door, the dragon rang the doorbell once, and looked back at Dot. "I'll try to introduce you to my family.."

After a few seconds, there was the sound of one door opening, and then the door in front of Kurtz opening. Of such, a double doorway. There, in the hallway, stood a slightly shorter dragon, with a darker, blood red shade of hair, with light green scales. He stood back a moment. "Uhhh... are you..."

The dragon grinned. "That you still, Rav? How's mom and dad?"

The smaller dragon's eyes turned into watering ones, before the dragon cuddled Kurtz close. "BROTHER!-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: CW is way passed static

IC:

Disturbed stopped infront of the classroom only to see Mitsuki at the desk then he read the board and nodded "Math class huh?" he chuckled before retaking his seat in the back and took out his math book "Never was very good at math."

Saphire gave a smile up at Disturbed as he returned to class then went back to jotting down notes from Mitsuki's lesson.
The OCA
Mitsuki looks to Distorbed who enter the class just now. She stopped teashing for a momen and glared to him, with a smile. "You're late, young man. You better catch up, or you may fail in the exam."

She winks to him and continue to teach the Logarithm.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed's ears perked straight up as Mitsuki told him and his jaw droped "E-exam?" he quickly got out a pad of paper ready to jot down notes himself "R-ready!"
The OCA
"Nothing," Shadow smiled a bit, "Accuracy killed my rank despite the kill number." He shot the screen to get the game moving again. The next stage starting up in a small cutscene, "So what do you think? Think we stand a chance through the end?" He smiled a bit, sneaking his tail around and wrapping it around her waist.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice giggled to Shadow, "You'd be a great S.W.A.T agent" she kissed his nose by leaning up, then smiled, "And I'm your partner" she winked, "Let's show 'em."

Mar smiled, Good for her she isn't on all fours waving her butt or I'd split her in eight he thought, getting the idea from her stare, then sighed a bit, "Yeah, you'll get another one later, for now, just rest. I'll go fix something up for ya."

Dot smiled cutely at the smaller dragon, seeing Kurtz getting hugged by him. She wagged her tail and waited, watching the emotional reunition with a proud smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan murrs and licks Yoosei's neck softly and squeezes her breasts playfully. "Why I have the feeling you're still aching for more fun my love?" he asks with a smirk as he pinches her nipples playfully
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei couldn't help but let out soft moans, her own tails waving happily from one side to another. "maybe...." she murrs seductively and blushes lightly and then smiles. "but for now we should stop....don't you agree.. I mean... we did it two times already...I need some rest now"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions