Join our server on Discord

Alphabet Game
Trisha

Saphire: *blushes deeply and looks up at Nath with a strange look in her eye...the eye for..need?* Hello Nath
The OCA
Ultimate
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vixen.

Nath: *smiling softly, the lupine wolf looks down at her* H-how are yah, love?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Willa

Saphire: *lowers her head and leans against his chest then her body slowly changes to her tigress form then looks back up at him with her now cat eyes and smiles* Well...ummm..h-how can I put it umm..*grins softly yet still cutely as her paw very softly rubs Nath's crotch*
The OCA
Xenmas.

Nath: *blushing darkly, the wolf starts to moan softly, as his member starts to slowly erect from it's furry pouch* Nhhh... needing... maybe?-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zephyr

Saphire: *gulps softly and nods softly to Nath* Y-yes..*blushes softly* I know its not..normal of me but..I just feel it *murs gently as her paw continues to rub the wolf's pouch*
The OCA
Xenon.

Nath: *murring a lot more, the wolf's member soon grows to it's full length in a matter of merely seconds, as he stares at the cute tigress* W-Well... I guess I can help you with that....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wanton

Saphire: *giggles and smiles softly* You're the only one I'd come to for that *puts her arms around Nath and hugs him dearly before looking down and blushes before placing a paw around his member and softly strokes it* Maybe we could..t-try something new? I promise I'll try harder this time.
The OCA
Valor.

Nath: *growling happily, the lupine wolf chuckles gently; his member throbbing softly in Saphire's paw* Hrrr... well... it's up to you, sweetie....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Uldaman

Saphire: *thinks for a moment and blushes lightly* I kind of want to know what it feels like to be tied up you know
The OCA