Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
OOC: Wow... im gonna win and I didvnt even do anything..
OOC: Congrats, Ishana, you beat me despite the fact I had a cooler soundtrack to dance to.

IC: So...what's next for the geisha contest babe herself? Shall we now go to that certain spot. Norika-chan wants to take her clothes off soon...I'm starting to feel a bit horny.
OOC: FYI I dont even know who the hell Gwen Stefani is nor do I know what type of music she plays so how the hell would I know...not to mention your RPing style is a bit out of whack

IC:

Ebon sighed in disappointment as the show was over and not much was shown at all "Well that wasnt much of a show," she said to herself then turned to Vook and smiled "Now thats over you want to go find something to eat? Or do something else if you want. I'd really like to get to know you better...and get you out of those clothes."
The OCA
Vook smiled. "okay, theres gotta be a million resuraunts around here." she stood up and geustured for ebon to follow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, Nori-hime, if you want to go now.. I have no reason to stop you. Besides You owe me for winning..." she said, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "Hmmm... you owe me... one time without a condom..."
"You want me to do you without protection the first time?" I asked, a little scared at first.
Ishana chuckled, "yes, no protection..." she parroted.
Ebon did follow however side-by-side of Vook looking at all the resturant pubs "Theres gotta be a yummy little resturants here," she panned the resturants and her eyes widened staring at one of the pubs "Oh my!! Its one of those resturants where you get to eat off of a girl's body!" she chimed and clapped her hands "I've always wanted to try one of those, how about you Vook?"
The OCA
"whoa! never thought i'd see that....yeah, sounds fun!" vook walked into the resturaunt, signaling ebon to follow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon entered the resturant along with Vook she smiled walking in and immediately she saw a few tables where people were eating off of various male or female furries or scalies.

Then a greeter walked up to them and bowed "Hello ladies If I may ask what gender do you prefer?"

Ebon looked at the greeter then at Vook and grinned slyly "I think we'll take a pretty female if you please."

"Very well, please come with me." He said before leading them to their table which had a very pretty looking female fox naked on a cushioned table with various pieces of sushi laid out upon her beautifal naked body "Here you are ladies, enjoy."

Ebon stared down at the fox for a few moments before looking at Vook "Shall we?" the wolfess said before taking a seat next to the pretty vixen.
The OCA