Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Shadow looked down at her, shaking his head.

"No, it's just...I forgot what it feels like...to have a girl do that," he said, still scritching her ears. It was then that a strange rumbling noise hit his ears, the two furry triangles twitching at the sound. He looked down at Anna; "What's that rumbling sound?" he asked.

OOC: I'm putting that in just to show how much he's forgotten about love. Also, I left it open as to who is actually purring because if it's your character, she can tell him what it is and it means. If it's my character doing it (I'll let you decide who's doing it.), then it's the first step in him learning how to love again.
OOC: lmao jeez if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were having fun with this :P

Anna blinked, thinking for a moment. "What sound?" she paused again, her ear to his chest. "...you're purring." she said, giggling slightly, "You weren't even aware of it?" she asked. Her eyes were alight with good-natured humor; not mocking him, but more like laughing with him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: I've got to head out here for a little bit. I'll try to be back on later this evening...around five give or take.

IC:

Shadow cocked his head to the side, listening to the rumbling sound. It was pleasant...soothing. But then, it brought back memories.

"I...I haven't purred...since Jinx died," he said, tears threatening to return.
Frank was still crying whine he reterd to the acadamy, he tryed to stopas he passed the wood sill embedid in the door, he grabed it and yanked, he realized the door was probbably broken now, he thoat about it and then powended on the door , "your door may be brocken" he cryed.
Anna nuzzled him, hugging him gently. "I know I can't replace what you've lost... but at least I can help ease the pain..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow hugged her back, bending his head down and burying his muzzle into her fur, letting it soak up his tears.

"How?" was all he asked. He had tried for years to bury Jinx's memory...and hadn't even come close.
Anna sighed and nuzzles him gently. "You need to accept that she's gone, first of all. As well as that her passing wasn't your fault..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"How is it not my fault? She was killed because she was important to me...if she hadn't been my lover, she'd probably still be alive," he whimpered, sobbing a little.
Ana hugged him tighter, running her fingers through his hair. "No. NO. She died because of the horrible, unspeakable acts commited against her. She was punished by sick, cruel, evil people..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow pulled her tighter as well, just wanting someone to hold him.

"You...you're right. But...those people killed her...to get back at me...doesn't that make me responsible?" he asked. He had felt that way for years now, and the possibility that he wasn't to blame had never entered his head.

OOC: Sorry, but Anna's going to have to work really hard to convince him that he isn't to blame. He's lived with the guilt for so long that he truly believes he's to blame. Perhaps, since Anna can unlock doors, a little exploration of Jinx'es room might help (like a letter or something?)