Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Me.

IC:

Shadow hmphed, giving her a look of detached bemusement. "Well, thanks for the compliment, but I'm not a kitten. I'm quite capable of taking care of myself," he said.

OOC: Sorry if he sounds rude, but he doesn't like people helping him. It makes him feel weak. And don't worry about his cold attitude, he has a reason (one that fits into his powers and his name.)
Alita led Kenzuma along the hallways. It was obvious to her that he didn't really know where he was going at all. Just as obvious to her was the anxiety she was feeling. "I know this isn't me... I don't have anyhting to be worried about.."
OOC: Don't appologise. The cold shoulder just makes her try harder :P

IC: Anna growled and looked up at him defiantly. "Well excuse me for caring! I just wanted to help, you stubborn, self-absorbed dick! And to think I wanted to date you..." She clapped her paws over her muzzle, blushing furiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Except for a slight widening of his eyes, Shadow showed little reaction to her rant, including the last part. He then put his face right up in front of hers, baring his teeth.

"'Self-absorbed dick'? You know nothing about me...so don't presume to judge me," he growled, his eyes, for once, actually betraying emotion. A small, almost unnoticble sparkle shown at the corners, caused by tears he tried and failed to hold back. "And as far as dating me...shadows are destined to be alone, so don't waste your time," he sneered. With that, he spun on his heel and marched off to his room.
Anna slammed her fists against his door. "Bastard! You're so absorbed in your brooding angst you're afraid you'd actually become attached to someone..." sighs and stomps off to her room, snarling angrily, barely aware of the fist-shaped marks she left in his door.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kenzuma looked around at everything as Alita lead him through the hallway. After a few minutes, he looked up, and saw the sign pointing to the infirmary. He relased Alita' hand, and set off at a run toward it, calling back over his shoulder. "Thank you!" as he ran, his excited steps almost skipping instead of running. "He is in here.. I know it.."
Shadow heard her rant, but he was too busy trying to fight the tears that wanted to run down his face. Though no one knew it, he wasn't totally emotionless. Yes, he wanted to have attachments, he wanted friends...but he couldn't. He couldn't be weak...and as he had discovered so long ago, attachments always led to weakness.

"You know nothing about me, bitch. You know nothing," he said, moving over to his bed and collapsing on it.
Anna crawled into bed and cried herself to sleep, angry and hurt.

The next day she found herself following him again anyways. She didn't say anything to him though. She was beginning to feel pathetic, following him around like an abandoned puppy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Once again, Shadow was in the gym, bench pressing twice his body weight, trying to keep his mind off the girl that simply wouldn't leave him alone. Finally, he put the weights up and got to his feet, walking over to Anna.

"What do you want from me, Anna?! What do I have to do to get you to leave me alone?" he asked, trying not to lose his temper. This girl's going to be the death of me he thought, exasperated.

OOC: I've thought up a story for him. All Anna needs to do is break his wall of ice down so he'll spill it.