Join our server on Discord

Gol & Misty's RP!
He moaned more as he was slouched back a little while driving and carressed his paw along her neck and back more.

"Ooh....hun...this feels great..."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Getting more excited by the second, she massages between his legs as she continues sucking his member, still getting faster.

OOC: Well...she's making me get off in 5 because she's a fucking BITCH!!! I WANT TO FUCKING KILL HER!!!! >_< ..... Grr... Good night hun..Love you lots.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He moaned as his orgasim grew close from the great head he was getting from her.

"Oooh...i feel it coming....nhh..."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She continued sucking his member as hard as she could, still massaging the inside of his thighs as she waited for him to release his warm juices in her maw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He moaned louder as he orgasim came near, having his precum leak from his member, then suddenly releasing his load into her maw.

"Oooohhhhh!"
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She felt his warm juices squirt in her maw as she swallowed as much as she could and gently took his member out and licked up the rest of his cum, still in the laying position.

"Mmm...that was great...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He murred as she licked the remains off.

"Indeed... i owe you."

He grinned a little, looking at her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She made sure everything was licked up and she just lied there.

"Mmmm...you sure do hun" She said with a smile as she continued laying there and gently stroked his member.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He gave soft moans as she kept stroking his hard member.

"Your going to make me want to just do it right here with you if you keep doing that."

He looked at her and back at the road.

"We're almost there though, about half a mile away."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She chuckled a bit.

"Well I can't help it hun...you already made me horny"

She sat up and put his member back and zipped up his pants.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA