Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mitsuki seems not comfortable if the teacher is not in or absent. "I have to do something...Even the teacher is absent, but the students need to learn the new chapter, so they don't fall behind..."

With that, Mitsuki took the Mathematic text book and stood up, slowly walking to the teacher desk. All the students inside the classroom look to what Mitsuki and thought in mind of what is she doing at in front.

She take a deep breath and released it softly. "Okay, my friend. I, Mitsuki willing to help the absence teacher to teach you a new chapter of Mathematic. Please take out your text book and open the topic about Logarithm."

Other students didn't exactly know what is happen and quiestioned Mitsuki's credibility, but since they already fall behind, they shout "OKAY!"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Not bad, but can you keep it up?" Shadow raised his weapon quickly and fired twice at a small crate near the edge of the screen, the first shot blew it open and the second hit the power up he knew would be inside, "Alright, rapid fire!" Shadow held up his weapon and aimed it at the screen as a new wave of zombies rose up, he held the trigger and sweeped the gun side to side, easily taking them out, "Must say this is my favorite gun after the shotgun."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, damnit, I'll," but before she could escape, a huge deformed hand appeared in the screen and grabbed both Kate and James in the game. The creature was an enormous abomination seemingly made of various corpses together, it moved like a monkey. Justice had appeared in front of Shadow and Alice, "EEK!" the puppy girl came down from her cloud at the startlement, but quickly regained composture, "Darn, that thing scared me!" she pouted, but after the screen displayed the weak spot, Alice immediatly shot a grenade, producing a dusty blast in the screen, "Take that!" she confidently said, before the screen shifted and showed Justice's horrible face approaching to them, only half of the action gauge had been depleted with the grenade, "To the mouth! To the mouth!" Alice panicked, then pushed the trigger as fast as she could do shot at the monster's rotten maw.

OOC: I love House of the Dead.

IC:

"Well, don't you worry, let's take you back home and you'll lay back. I'll cook something for you" he smiled, "Afterall, you are my guest" he winked, then held her better so she could snuggle in a more comfortable position. Was I really that hard on her? Mar thought, the dragon swishing his tail up and down a bit upset.

Dot was always walking ahead of Kurtz, like if she never got tired at anything, "Gee! This place looks so beautiful!" she giggled and looked around, her tail was swishing from left to right happily, "You said the next corner and we are there, right?" she confirmed, looking back at the dragon and smiling cutely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quickly starting to walk after Dot, Kurtz nodded slightly. "Well, not next corner... but about a few minute's away."

As they exited the Town from the top exit, Kurtz pointed to a large building that looked like a huge college over the other side of the bridge; burnt down, and parts of the roof missing. "Near there is my house." He sighed. "One thing that isn't beautiful." He added, before continuing to walk.

OOC: We'll reach next post xP

IC:

As she snuggled more into him, the blond-haired dragoness sighed, blushing deeply. Her legs started to swish as she rested in his arms. "You sure about the cooking...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You'd think they'd have the decency to stay dead." Shadow muttered quickly as he held down his trigger and emptied the rest of his special cartridge into the monsters face, "Back to 9mm I guess." he thought aloud as he reloaded his gun and began firing.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire quickly glanced up at what Mitsuki was doing and only smiled as she got out her Math text book and openned it up to the start of the Logarithm chapter. After that she looked up at Mitsuki witht he rest of the class.
The OCA
When Star was safely outside of the building, she hid herself in the shade under one of the trees in the yard. She buried her face in her hands, and not caring who saw her anymore, let go of the tears she had been holding back. Letting herself cry until she couldn't do so anymore.
"Now" Alice grinned, then as the aberration of humanity almost crushed them against the wall and made them both lose their lives, Alice shot at the container sideways, she had spotted it as they advanced.

The container blew up, and the monster that was threatening the players dropped them, the action gauge had been depleted. The monster wasn't dead, but it still escaped.

"What?! But its life bar isn't even out!" the female complained, almost cutely pouting.

"Of course, that's how mommy taught me to treat my cute guests" Mar joked, smiling to Rosa as they entered the doors to the apartment, Mar headed straight to the elevator. "Now you'll just rest, I'll set everything up, kay?" he grinned as they were lifted up to Mar's floor.

"Oh?" Dot turned her face as they walked, "Not beautiful? Why?" she asked, smiling to him a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, alright." Rosa huffed, although giggling straight afterwards. She then lifted up her tail, before slapping it against the male dragon's groin gently. "You know, I'm glad I didn't go with Kurtz back to Wales." She then smirked happily.

\

"Well, LOOK at it!" Kurtz complained, pointing to the large college. "See that building there? That's at the very end of my street. It's... burnt down... glass windows shattered... roof missing... regularly set on fire... it's lucky enough I don't live closer to it. I'm on the other side of the street."

He continued to walk, not waiting for an answer. They soon made their way over the bridge, and then down the side-street, where there was metal barring on the right side with only rubble behind it. They then turned left; down what would look like a small side-street.

After a few moments, he arrived at No. 7, and sighed. "Well, here it is." He glanced up. Not much had changed. Same old brown door.... same old yellow and red bricks... plants....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki tried her best to teach the Logarithm to students, till they fully understand the steps of how to make a Logarithm calculations, even without using scientific calculator.

Meanwhile, Ryo walks out from the staff room - decide to walk across the corridor and lookig inside each class. As he arrive to the class where Mitsukki s studying in, he surprised a bit - looking to Mitsuki teaching the Math to students. "Hmm..Very impress me..." He lend his back to the wall and watch Mitsuki from outside.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds