Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Oh, so you're one of the lesbians that my friend hears about. And we don't know it will end but the digimon may or may not end like that. Plus, the portal in 1 never stayed closed. They just couldn't go there sometimes.
Yes, I am. Sorry for pretending to be a guy. But it was a bet.

As for the reason why the Digimon have to return to the Digital World: Perhaps it has to do with fixing the borders between the worlds.

And it turned out that BantyoLeomon is Daimon Suguru. Yggdrasil only has his body, but not his soul.
And it turned out that BantyoLeomon is Daimon Suguru. Yggdrasil only has his body, but not his soul.

I was right. Last time I guess BantyLeomon is Suguru. lol

Yggdrasil is his body but not his soul? I don't understand. You mean Daimon Suguru already dead, someone somehow retrived his body and controlled his soul?

But BantyoLeomon also sacrificed in 1 episode?

So, where r Nanami and her gang? Dead or alive? Became good or still evil?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
We don
3 more episodes still no news of Nanami and her gang? :oops:

An old friend returns in episode 45, who is he :?:
Quote:An old friend returns in episode 45, who is he

I would assume that is referring to BantouLeomon's return from being stuck holding the Digital World.
Makes me wonder. Since Yggdrasil has Suguru
The end of the world as we know it? I doubt anyone feels fine about that.
Anyway, floramon get money from the poll. Pick up your check at the counter with the mechanorimon and the guardromon. The bio-hybrids may show back up later like in the last episode. Maybe in the background. Kouki still trying to beat masaru, ivan's still trying to date yoshino, and namami has tohma. Because they work well together and I'm sure he couldn't resist. heh heh
Unknown, are you serious? :oops:

Sry, which episode shows how Thoma got his partner Gaomon?

This is the ending I want to see:
Nanami and gang back in action with new Digimon partner. They got an egg after they got defeated. What was inside the egg? Sure was a new Digimon partner (I think so).

In the end:
Government re-built DATS headquarter. New members joined: Nanami and gang, Masaru's father and Ikuto's parents.

Masaru's father got a new Digimon partner and set-up a headquarter in Digital World. Satsuma remained at the old headquarter (on Earth) while Masaru's father was working at the headquarter in Digital World - with Nanami gang. Ikuto parents has no partners, they were merely technicians. Masaru's sister got Biyomon as partner too.

Happy ending. lol
No, the money thing was a joke about how many people were right about that. And that ending doesn't sound so horrible.